Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
31 Series accepted accounts activities additional Administration advance agencies allotted amount annual approximate investment yield Assistant authorized balance Bank basis beginning bills budget Bureau capital cash certificates changes checks circular continued contributions cooperative Corporation cost countries customs December Department deposits dollars economic effective employees estimated exchange exchange for series expenditures extended Federal Reserve Banks financing fiscal fiscal year 1960 foreign Government held important improvement included increase individual interest Internal Revenue Code issue date January July June 30 less limitation loans maturity ment million months notes obligations offering Office operations outstanding paid payment percent period principal public debt purchase receipts received Redeemed redemption value refunding representing result retirement Revised savings bonds Secretary securities Service shown subscriptions tion Total transferred Treasury trust fund United
159. lappuse - The bills are subject to estate, inheritance, gift, or other excise taxes, whether Federal or State, but are exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed on the principal or interest thereof by any State, or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing authority.
v. lappuse - In support of this argument, taxpayers made reference to the reports of the Senate Finance Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee...
208. lappuse - The redemption values have been determined to provide an investment yield of 3.75 percent ' per annum, compounded semiannually, on the purchase price from issue date to the beginning of each half-year period.
18. lappuse - President in the budget of the United States Government for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1969. The bill would authorize appropriations to be made to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the sum of $4,370,400,000, as follows: (1) for "Research and development...
247. lappuse - All such bonds and certificates shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, any State, or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing authority...
323. lappuse - ... employees whose customary employment Is for not more than 20 hours In any one week, and employees whose customary employment Is for not more than 5 months In any calendar year...
164. lappuse - ... existing rights which holders of securities heretofore issued may have acquired under the circulars offering such securities for sale or under the regulations in force at the time of acquisition.
93. lappuse - This regulation is issued pursuant to Section 114 of the Budget and Accounting Procedures Act of 1950 (31 USC 66b...