Office of Telecommunications Policy Overview, Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Communications of ..., 94-1, Mar. 13, 1975
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities addition Administration agencies amended Answer appropriate assignment Assistant authority bill broadcasting budget cable carrier Chairman channels Commission Committee communications communications systems competition completed concern conducted Conference Congress consideration considered continuing coordination cost decision Department Department of Commerce designed determine direct Director economic effective efforts EGER emergency established example Executive existing facilities Federal frequency Frey functions funding going GOLDBERG Government improved industry interest issues legislation license MACDONALD matter meeting ment Office of Telecommunications operation Order participate performance planning present President problem proposed public broadcasting question radio receivers recommendations regulation representatives requirements responsibilities result role rules satellite Secretary serve spectrum stations subcommittee submitted technical Telecommunications Policy telephone television tion transmission United warning
71. lappuse - So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held available, or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred...
71. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
74. lappuse - The Director of Telecommunications Management shall establish such interagency advisory committees and working groups composed of representatives of interested agencies and consult with such departments and agencies as may be necessary for the most effective performance of his functions. To the extent that he deems it necessary or advisable to continue the Interdepartment Radio Advisory Committee, it shall serve in an advisory capacity to the Director of Telecommunications Management.
19. lappuse - Counsel and his deputy have also taken an active part, particularly in the deliberations of the Legal Subcommittee of the UN Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space.
57. lappuse - Economic Implications and Interrelationships Arising from Policies and Practices Relating to Customer Interconnection, Jurisdictional Separations and Rate- Structures, Notice of Inquiry, Docket No.
74. lappuse - All executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government are authorized and directed to cooperate with the Committee in its work, and to furnish the Committee such information or the services of such persons as the Committee may require in the performance of its duties.
68. lappuse - ... so exercise his authority as to help attain coordinated and efficient use of the electromagnetic spectrum and the technical compatibility of the system with existing communications facilities both in the United States and abroad.
26. lappuse - In carrying out his functions under this order, the Director shall coordinate his activities as appropriate with the Federal Communications Commission and make appropriate recommendations to it as the regulator of the private sector. (b) Except as specifically provided herein, nothing in this order shall be deemed to derogate from any...
71. lappuse - Sec. 2. Performance of functions of Secretary. The Secretary of the Interior may from time to time make such provisions as he shall deem appropriate authorizing the performance by any other officer, or by any agency or employee, of the Department of the Interior of any function of the Secretary, including any function transferred to the Secretary by the provisions of this reorganization plan.