H.R. 2575, the Secondary Mortgage Market Enterprises Regulatory Improvement Act: hearing before the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 25, 2003, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003 - 275 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ability activities additional Administration affordable housing agency American appropriate approval areas authority Baker believe capital standards Chairman charter commitment committee communities companies concerns Congress continue corporate create Department directors disclosure effective enhance ensure enterprises established examination expand FALCON families Fannie Mae Federal Home Loan FHLBanks Finance Board Freddie Mac funding going governance GSEs hearing Home Loan Banks homeownership housing finance housing goals important income increase independent innovation interest issue legislation look low-income Mac's Mae and Freddie meet million mission mortgage mortgage market move Office OFHEO operate opportunity oversight percent proposal question Raines regulatory requirements responsibility risk role safety and soundness Secretary serve Services soundness regulator statement strong structure supervision testimony Thank Treasury units
170. lappuse - ... checks, money orders, or similar instruments, any broker or dealer in securities registered or required to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934...
128. lappuse - GSEs - Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Bank System...
229. lappuse - Office oversees the financial safety and soundness of the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) to ensure that they are adequately capitalized and operating safely.
114. lappuse - Opening Statement by Congressman Paul E. Gillmor House Financial Services Committee Full Committee Hearing on Regulatory Oversight of the Government Sponsored Enterprises Thank you, Mr.
12. lappuse - Members of the Committee, Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I commend the Committee for holding this hearing.
189. lappuse - The association, with savings accounts of some $96 million, is a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco and the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation.
195. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the Committee, thank you very much for inviting me to...
16. lappuse - I look forward to answering any questions that you may have. [The prepared statement of Ms.
164. lappuse - Once we resume timely reporting of our financial s next year, we will proceed with our commitment to complete the process of voluntarily registering our common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 so that we become a reporting company under that Act. We are irrevocably committed to the voluntary agreement we announced last summer to submit to the periodic financial disclosure reporting requirements that apply to registrants. Freddie Mac...