Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action adjustable apparatus application arms arrangement assignor attached carriage Charles claim claim therein Class cloth combination connecting constructed containing cutter cutting cylinder Date desire to secure direction drawings edge effect engine equivalent exhibited fire frame fully described George giving grain heat Henry herein described Improvement invention Inventions or discoveries iron James John Joseph July June letters patent lever Lock lower machinery machines manner manufacture Mass material means metal method mode motion mould moving nature opening operating ornamental passing placed plane plate position prepared pressing prevent produced received represented revolving rollers Samuel screw Second secure by letters seed separate Sept shaft shown side sliding specified spring steam Stoves substantially as described supporting surface Thomas tion tube turning United valve wheel whole wood York
501. lappuse - ... receive a patent for his invention, as specified in his claim, or for any part thereof, as the facts in the case may appear. And such adjudication, if it be in favor of the right of the applicant, shall authorize the commissioner to issue such patent on the applicant filing in the Patent Office a copy of the adjudication and otherwise complying with the requirements of law.
506. lappuse - Office; and thereupon the said patent shall have the same effect in law as though it had 'been originally granted for the term of twenty-one years ; and the benefit of such renewal shall extend to assignees and grantees of the right to use the thing patented, to the extent of their respective interests therein; Provided, however, That no extension of a patent shall be granted after the expiration of the term for which it was originally issued.
496. lappuse - Such oath may be made before any person within the United States authorized by law to administer oaths, or, when the applicant resides in a foreign country, before any minister, charge d'affaires, consul, or commercial agent holding commission under the Government of the United States...
427. lappuse - Schools is directed to this New Series of German School Books, which has been projected. with a view to supply a long-felt want, viz. , thoroughly reliable TextBooks, edited by German scholars of the highest reputation, at a price which will bring them within the reach of all.
514. lappuse - The same to be held and enjoyed by the said David Peacock, for his own use and behoof, and for the use and behoof of his legal representatives, to the full end of the term for which said letters patent .are or may be granted, as fully and entirely as the same would have been held and enjoyed by me had this assignment and sale not been made.
491. lappuse - That any person or persons having discovered or invented any new and useful art, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement on any art, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter...
495. lappuse - Office a written description of the same, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
217. lappuse - Therefore, what I claim as my invention, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is the...
503. lappuse - ... annexed to the original description and specification; and the Commissioner shall certify, on the margin of such annexed description and specification, the time of its being annexed and recorded; and the same shall thereafter have the same effect in law, to all intents and purposes as though it had been embraced in the original description and specification.