Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accounts Activity rate AGGREGATE American Amount ASSETS Averages billion Bonds Bonds Bonds CALENDAR cash sale Commission COMMON STOCK Corp CORPORATE SECURITIES COVERED PAGE NUMBER Date DISTRIBUTIONS DOLLARS ELECTRIC ENDING PAGE NUMBER EQUITY ESTATE ESTIMATED GROSS PROCEEDS exempts EXPLANATORY NOTES F&RE FINANCE foreign Government groups included INDEX INDUSTRY INSTITUTIONS insurance companies Investment Company issues January JULY June LESS LIQUIDITY LISTED STOCKS Loss MARCH MARKET VALUE Monday Tuesday Wednesday MONTH MONTHLY NYSE offerings OPTIONS PENSION FUNDS percent PERIOD COVERED PERIOD COVERED PAGE PERIOD ENDING plans PREFERRED STOCK PRIMARY CORPORATE PROCEEDS FROM PRIMARY Purchases Sales QUARTER REAL REGISTRATIONS REPORT Retirements ROUND-LOT SHARE VOLUME SECURITIES ACT SECURITIES ISSUED SELECTED SERIES SHARE VOLUME Short SOLD STOCK EXCHANGES Third Total trading Trans transactions trust Tuesday Wednesday Thursday TYPE UNITED volatility Wednesday Thursday Friday
99. lappuse - ... Issued by the Commission under the various laws It administers, together with a resume of financing proposals contained In Securities Act registration statements and of other Commission announcements. Directory of Companies Filing Annual Reports With the Securities and Exchange Commission Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Published annually. Lists companies alphabetically and classified by Industry groups according to the Standard Industrial Classification Manual of the Bureau of the...
578. lappuse - No additional postage is required for mailing within the United States, its possessions, Canada. Mexico, and all Central and South American Countries except Argentina. Brazil. British Honduras. French Guiana, Guyana, and Surinam. For shipment to all other foreign countries include additional postage as quoted for each periodical or subscription service.
497. lappuse - The SEC has prepared a magnetic tape record covering New Securities Registrations and Offerings Statistics (ROS file). The file contains a record of all securities registered under the 1933 Act and offerings exempt under Regulation A. The tape record of these statistics has been provided to the National Archives and Records Service of the General Service Administration and copies are available for purchase from that Agency » Each copy of the file contains all records beginning with January 1970....
40. lappuse - Government do not include amounts offset against each other on corporations' books or amounts arising from subcontracting which are not directly due from or to the US Government. Wherever possible, adjustments have been made to include US Government advances offset against inventories on corporations
536. lappuse - Reports of those exchangee marked with an asterisk cover transactions cleared during the calendar month; clearances occur for the most part within five days of the execution of a trade. Reports for other exchanges cover transactions effected on trade dates falling within the report month. The variance introduced by these two different methods of aggregating the data is not considered to be significant and accordingly all registered exchanges are aggregated and reported in monthly summaries. Stock...
100. lappuse - Add $3.15 for foreign mailing. No additional postage is required for mailing within the United States or its possessions.
99. lappuse - THE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE OF THE PENN CENTRAL COMPANY, Staff Report of the SEC to the Special Subcommittee on Investigations, August, 1972 2.00 REPORT OF THE SEC SPECIAL STUDY OF SECURITIES MARKETS (1963) Hse.
116. lappuse - The interquartile range-which is the measure of volatility-is not sensitive to the magnitude of monthly extremes but will indicate shifts in the frequency or relative number of large day-to-day changes. These attributes filter out the impact of short-term shocks and enable identification of months characterized by relatively high price volatility. A more detailed description of the statistical approaches used by the SEC staff in developing this measure of NYSE volatility is available from Raymond...
44. lappuse - Transactions on the New York Stock Exchange The volume of block transactions on the NYSE (involving 10,000 or more shares) is considered an indicator of institutional trading.
43. lappuse - During the first three quarters of 1975, private noninsured pension funds, open-end investment companies, life insurance companies and property-liability insurance companies purchased $27.0 billion of common stock and sold $23.7 billion, resulting in net purchases of $3.3 billion.