Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
49 Stat accordance accounts action activities additional Administrator agency amended amount application appropriate approved authorized carry charges Commission Congress construction contract cooperatives cost court deemed designated determine district effect electric energy employee enactment enforcement established existing extent facilities Federal Power Commission finds functions Government granted hearing hereby improvement individual interest Interior issued jurisdiction lands license limitations maintain manner matter means ment navigation necessary notice officer operation otherwise paragraph party period permit person pollutants practicable prescribe President procedures proceeding production proposed public utility pursuant rates reasonable recommendations records refined regulation relating request respect River rules safety Secretary species standards submit subsection term thereof tion transmission United unless violation
65. lappuse - ... investigatory files compiled for law enforcement purposes except to the extent available by law to a party other than an agency; (8) contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or (9) geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.
119. lappuse - Administrator to be issued hereunder and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended...
56. lappuse - The Commission may modify its findings as to the facts by reason of the additional evidence so taken, and it shall file with the court such modified or new findings, which, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive, and its recommendation, if any, for the modification or setting aside of the original order.
56. lappuse - ... before the Commission, the court may order such additional evidence to be taken before the Commission and to be adduced upon the hearing in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the court may seem proper.
104. lappuse - Commission, may conduct hearings. (f) Members of Congress who are members of the Commission shall serve without compensation in addition to that received for their services as Members of Congress ; but they shall be reimbursed for travel, subsistence, and other necessary expenses incurred by them in the performance of the duties vested in the Commission.
75. lappuse - ... unwarranted by the facts to the extent that the facts are subject to trial de novo by the reviewing court.
184. lappuse - Congress to secure for the American people of present and future generations the benefits of an enduring resource of wilderness.
119. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
40. lappuse - Such notice shall be given by filing with the Commission and keeping open for public inspection new schedules stating plainly the change or changes to be made in the schedule or schedules then in force and the time when the change or changes will go into effect. The Commission, for good cause shown, may allow changes to take effect without requiring the thirty days...