Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad American amount average beans beef birth bituminous Bohemian and Moravian born butter Candy cent coal coal mines coffee coming compared Cost Croatian earnings employed employees employment fact families females five flour foreign father French German Grand total head of family households husband income increase industry Irish Italy labor larger less Lithuanian living locality Magyar males married Middle West miners mining native father native-born of foreign Native-born of native nativity and race North Italians occupations operators Pennsylvania percentage period persons pkgs Poles Polish pork present proportion race of head race of individual recent immigrants reporting residence Roumanian Russian Ruthenian Scotch secured shown Slovak Slovenian South Southwest speak English specified STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS sugar table includes tion tobacco Total foreign-born Total native-born town Union United wages Welsh White workers
708. lappuse - States at least five years and who were 21 years of age or over at the time of coming.
650. lappuse - Per cent of families having a total yearly income of each specified amount, by general nativity and race of head of family.
687. lappuse - First (within first 13 weeks) and 13 or less 14-17 18-21 22-25 26-29 30-31 32-33 34-35 36 or more 1 or more 2 or more 3 or more 4 or more 5 or more 6 or more 7 or more 8 or more...
251. lappuse - Another important factor in the United States is to be found in the nationality of the miners. Most of the men are foreign-born, a large proportion of them are unable to understand English freely, and a still larger number are unable to read or write that language. Some of them are inexperienced and do not take proper precautions either for their own safety or that of others.
662. lappuse - OF MALES 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER, WHO ARE WORKING FOR WAGES By general nativity and race of individual (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS) a Not computed, owing to small number involved.
595. lappuse - EMPLOYEES.) [By years In the United States Is meant years since first arrival in the United States. No deduction is made for time spent abroad. This table includes in each sex croup only races with 80 or more males or females reporting.
40. lappuse - HOUSEHOLDS.) [By years In the United States is meant years since first arrival in the United States. No deduction is made for time spent abroad. This table includes only races with 20 or more persons reporting.
124. lappuse - Per cent of households occupying apartments of each specified number of rooms, by general nativity and race of head of household. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [This table Includes only races with 20 or more households reporting. The totals, however, are for all races.] " Not computed, owing to small number Involved.
215. lappuse - Per cent of foreign-born persons 6 years of age or over who speak English, by years in the United States and race of individual. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [By years In the United States is meant years since first arrival in the United States.