Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
$900 per annum Accounts is hereby Act approved Act entitled ACT to amend Act to provide amend section amount apiaries appointed approved April APPROVED JUNE approved March APPROVED MAY 25 April 19 April 24 Assembly attorney Auditor of Public board of trustees certificate civil service clerk commission common carrier compensation Cook county corporation county clerk draw his warrant duty election employés enacted examination exceed fees filed fish force July fund Governor hereafter hereby appropriated hereby authorized HOUSE BILL hundred dollars Illinois incorporated town inspector issued judge June 12 June 9 Lakes Commission lands license March 29 motor bicycle motor vehicle municipal court necessary paid park district payment pension person police president Public Accounts purpose railroad receive regulate repre salary secretary SENATE BILL sented stenographer therein thereof thereto thousand dollars tion township Treasurer village or town
468. lappuse - Act to charge or receive any greater compensation in the aggregate for the transportation of passengers or of like kind of property, under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, for a shorter than for a longer distance over the same line, in the same direction, the shorter being included within the longer distance...
468. lappuse - ... shall include cars and other vehicles and all instrumentalities and facilities of shipment or carriage, irrespective of ownership or of any contract, express or implied, for the use thereof and all services in connection with the receipt, delivery, elevation, and transfer in transit, ventilation, refrigeration or icing, storage, and handling of property transported...
278. lappuse - States shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the accommodations, advantages, facilities, and privileges of inns, public conveyances on land or water, theaters, and other places of public amusement; subject only to the conditions and limitations established by law, and applicable alike to citizens of every race and color, regardless of any previous condition of servitude.
iv. lappuse - An Act to apply a portion of the proceeds of the public lands to the more complete endowment and support of the colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts, established under the provisions of an Act of Congress approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixtytwo...
216. lappuse - That' a person to whom an order bill has been duly negotiated acquires thereby (a) Such title to the goods as the person negotiating the bill to him had or had ability to convey to a purchaser in good faith for value...
204. lappuse - Such examinations shall be practical in their character, and shall relate to those matters which will fairly test the relative capacity of the persons examined to discharge the duties of the positions to which they seek to be appointed and shall include tests of physical qualifications and health, and when appropriate, of manual skill.
211. lappuse - Sec. 11. That except as provided in section twentysix, and except when compelled by legal process, if a carrier delivers goods for which an order bill had been issued, the negotiation of which would transfer the right to the possession of the goods...
216. lappuse - A request or information to be effective within the meaning of this section must be given to an officer or agent of the carrier, the actual or apparent scope of whose duties includes action upon such a request or information, and must be given in time to enable the officer or agent to whom it is given, acting with reasonable diligence, to stop delivery of the goods.
226. lappuse - Owner" does not include mortgagee or pledgee. "Person" includes a corporation or partnership or two or more persons having a joint or common interest. To "purchase" includes to take as mortgagee and to take as pledgee.