Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act entitled act shall take aforesaid amended amount annual apply appointed appropriation approved April Approved March Approved March 23 assessed association authorized bonds borough cause cents certificate CHAPTER clerk commissioners committee common construction contract corporation costs council court deemed diately directed dollars duty election enacted entitled An act exceeding execution expenses filed five follows freeholders fund furnished further hereafter hereby house of assembly hundred dollars improvement incorporated interest issue Item Jersey justice lands less manner meeting ment municipal necessary notice owner paid payment penalty person police present president printing proceed proceedings real estate receive record regulate relation repealed respective road Senate session streets supplement take effect imme take effect immediately taken term thereof thousand eight hundred tion town township trustees
338. lappuse - That no citizen possessing all other qualifications which are or may be prescribed by law shall be disqualified for service as grand or petit juror in any court of the United States, or of any State, on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude ; and any officer or other person charged with any duty in the selection or summoning of jurors...
78. lappuse - ... shall be understood to include several matters as well as one matter, and several persons as well as one person, and females as well as males, and bodies corporate as well as individuals, unless it be otherwise specially provided, or there be something in the subject or context repugnant to such construction...
132. lappuse - Senate, not more than three of whom shall belong to the same political party.
123. lappuse - ... shall be as good and effectual in the law, as if the stroke or poisoning had been committed and done in the same county where the party shall die, or where such indictment shall be so founden ; any law or usage to the contrary notwithstanding.
231. lappuse - ... an annual tax, for the use of the state, by way of a license for its corporate franchise, as hereinafter mentioned ; provided, however, that no company or society shall be construed to be a life insurance company doing business in this state within the purview of this act, which by its act or certificate of incorporation...
222. lappuse - ... dollars, to be recovered in an action of debt in any court of competent jurisdiction...
202. lappuse - And be it enacted, That this act shall be deemed a public act and shall take effect immediately.
171. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the state superintendent of public instruction to...
351. lappuse - Interior, two members of the Senate, and two members of the House of Representatives, to consider and pass upon lands recommended for purchase for the protection of navigable streams.
135. lappuse - ... shall be the constables of the county, which service and execution shall be made in the same manner and under the same liabilities as prescribed in cases of the service and execution of process and executions by the act entitled "An act constituting courts for the trial of small causes...