Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
appear argument atonement become believe better body called cause certainly character Christ Christian church concerning condemned considered course creatures death deny depravity divine doctrine effect equal error eternal evidence fact faith Father fear feel force give glory gospel grand ground hand hath head hear heard heart heaven hold holy Hopkinsians human idea ignorance important infinite influence interest judge justice kind knowledge known less light lived Lord means mind moral nature never object opinions passe perceive perfect perhaps person pleasure preaching present principles reader reason reformation regard religion religious remarks scripture seemed selfishness sentiments sermons sinner soul speak spirit surely term thing thought tion triangle true truth turn understanding views whole writers
91. lappuse - See heaven its sparkling portals wide display, And break upon thee in a flood of day.
53. lappuse - ... backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful ; who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
53. lappuse - For when the Gentiles which have not the law do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves : which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another), in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
24. lappuse - They being the root of all mankind, the guilt of this sin was imputed, and the same death in sin and corrupted nature conveyed to all their posterity descending from them by ordinary generation.
52. lappuse - Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
91. lappuse - Rise, crowned with light, imperial Salem, rise ! Exalt thy towery head, and lift thine eyes ! See a long race thy spacious courts adorn ; See future sons and daughters yet unborn, In crowding ranks on every side arise, Demanding life, impatient for the skies...
8. lappuse - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
78. lappuse - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
45. lappuse - Co. of the said district, have deposited in this office the title of a book, the right whereof they claim as proprietors, in the words following, to wit : " Tadeuskund, the Last King of the Lenape. An Historical Tale." In conformity to the Act of the Congress of the United States...