Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acceptance actually advertised agency amount applicable arrived authorized award bidder bids Branch BROWNSON called certified Chief City closing coating completed container contract contractor copy correct cost CROTHERS delivery determine Division documents equipment EXHIBIT Federal files final follows Food and Drug furnished further GEORGE give Government hexylresorcinol pills indicate inspection instructions invitation invoice Judd July KURYLOSKI labor laboratory letter Long manufacture marks material mean MILLER Miss QUEEN negotiated bids offer original otherwise packing PEED person prior Procurement Program Purchase questions reason received record request Retort Pharmaceutical ROBBINS sample Services Administration Sharp & Dohme shipment Special specifications Streets Supply tablets thereof tion understand United unless vials Washington witness York
108. lappuse - Pursuant to the provisions of the Assignment of Claims Act of 1940, as amended (31 USC 203, 41 USC 15), if this contract provides for payments aggregating $1,000 or more, claims for moneys due or to become due the contractor from the Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution.
112. lappuse - In the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted only upon the condition that every such laborer and mechanic shall be compensated for all hours worked In excess of eight hours per day at not less than one and one-half times the basic rate of pay.
112. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract in the employ of the contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day upon such work...
112. lappuse - The contractor shall hold and save the Government, its officers, agents, servants and employees, harmless from liability of any nature or kind, including costs and expenses, for or on account of any patented or unpatented invention, article, or appliance manufactured or used in the performance of this contract, including their use by the Government.
119. lappuse - In connection with any discount offered, time will be computed from date of delivery of the supplies to carrier when delivery and acceptance are at point of origin, or from date of delivery at destination or port of embarkation when delivery and acceptance are at either of...
62. lappuse - ... for equipment which the agency head determines to be technical equipment, and as to which he determines that the procurement thereof without advertising is necessary in special situations or in particular localities in order to assure standardization of equipment and interchangeability of parts and that such standardization and interchangeability is necessary in the public interest...
108. lappuse - Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party...
62. lappuse - ... (b) All bids shall be publicly opened at the time and place stated in the advertisement. Award shall be made with reasonable promptness by written notice to that responsible bidder whose bid, conforming to the invitation for bids, will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered : Provided, That all bids may be rejected when the agency head determines that it is in the public interest so to do.