Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
achieved activities addition Administration Aeronautics and Space agencies agreement Air Force aircraft altitude application Astronomy atmosphere Board Bureau carried Center Committee communications communications satellite completed conducted continued cooperation cosmic rays countries Date Defense Department determine directed earth effects effort energy engine equipment established experiments exploration facilities field frequency Government ground important improved increased initiated interest landing launch major materials measurements MERCURY meteorological miles military missions NASA National needs nuclear Objective observations Observatory obtain operational orbit outer space Participants Payload performance placed planned possible pounds present probes problems progress Project radiation radio range reactor requirements responsibility rocket Science scientific solar space activities space flight spacecraft stage standards stations successful technical temperature tion TIROS Total weight tracking United University weather weather satellites
73. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
94. lappuse - The high contracting parties recognize that every Power has complete and exclusive sovereignty over the air space above its territory.
63. lappuse - Quality (CEQ); the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA); the National Science Foundation (NSF); and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
90. lappuse - To review, as appropriate, the area of international co-operation, and to study practical and feasible means for giving effect to programmes in the peaceful uses of outer space which could appropriately be undertaken under United Nations auspices, including, inter alia.
68. lappuse - Decides to convene in 1960 or 1961, under the auspices of the United Nations, an international scientific conference of interested Members of the United Nations and members of the specialized agencies for the exchange of experience in the peaceful uses of outer space; 2.
138. lappuse - ... on a reimbursable basis, satellite launching and associated services required for the establishment, operation, and maintenance of the communications satellite system approved by the Commission; and (6) to the extent feasible, furnish other services, on a reimbursable basis, to the corporation in connection with the establishment and operation of the system.
94. lappuse - any machine which can derive support in the atmosphere from reactions of the air.
133. lappuse - Congress declares that the general welfare and security of the United States require that adequate provision be made for aeronautical and space activities. The Congress further declares that such activities shall be the responsibility of, and shall be directed by, a civilian agency exercising control over aeronautical and space activities...