Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Arms Control assistance Bosnia Brian Urquhart Carnegie Commission chapter Chemical Weapons civil society Commission believes Commission on Preventing conflict prevention conflict resolution Convention countries crises crisis cultural democracy democratic deployment Development early warning economic effective efforts emerging engagement establish ethnic example flict force Foreign global governments groups human rights humanitarian Institute of Peace international community International Conflict Itochu land mines leaders leadership major mass violence ment military Mission NGOs nomic nongovernmental nonviolent nuclear weapons operations Peace Press peacekeeping Policy political potential Preventing Deadly Conflict prevention of deadly preventive action Preventive Diplomacy problems Program promote regimes regional organizations religious Report Republic of Macedonia response role Royal Dutch/Shell Rwanda sanctions secretary-general Security Council social South Africa Soviet Union strategies threat tion tional tive Treaty UN's UNHCR United Nations violent conflict Washington World Bank X X X York
4. lappuse - Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: a) killing members of the group; b) causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; c) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; d) imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; e) forcibly transferring children of the...
136. lappuse - Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.
142. lappuse - Council, due regard being specially paid, in the first instance to the contribution of Members of the United Nations to the maintenance of international peace and security and to the other purposes of the Organization, and also to equitable geographical distribution.
140. lappuse - This Treaty does not affect, and shall not be interpreted as affecting, in any way the rights and obligations under the Charter of the Parties which are members of the United Nations, or the primary responsibility of the Security Council for the maintenance of international peace and security.
132. lappuse - Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons (1954) Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery, the Slave Trade, and Institutions and Practices Similar to Slavery (1956) Convention on the Nationality of Married Women (1957) Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness (1961) Convention on...
206. lappuse - A threat or use of force by means of nuclear weapons that is contrary to Article 2, paragraph 4, of the United Nations Charter and that fails to meet all the requirements of Article 51, is unlawful; D.
140. lappuse - Article 27, paragraph 3, the word "seven" shall be replaced by the word "nine" ; 2. Calls upon all Member States to ratify the above amendments in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by 1 September 1965 ; 3. Further decides that the ten non-permanent members of the Security Council shall be elected according to the following pattern : (a) Five from African and Asian States ; ( b ) One from Eastern European States ; (c) Two from Latin American States ; (d) Two from Western European...
168. lappuse - United Nations Environment Programme United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization United Nations Peace-keeping Force in Cyprus United Nations Population Fund...