Compilation of Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Legislation: Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-first Congress, Second Session, November 1970
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970 - 92 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
79 Stat 81 Stat accordance action activities administration advisory council allotment amended amended April 13 amount annual application appointed appropriated approved areas assignment assistance assurance authorized basis carry centers centum Commissioner contract cost court criteria deems designed determines district educa education programs educational agency educational needs effective elementary and secondary eligible employee Enacted April 11 ending June 30 equipment established evaluation exceed extent facilities families Federal funds findings fiscal year ending functions funds further grants handicapped children improve institutions instructional Islands local educational agencies materials maximum means meet ment necessary Office operation organizations paid paragraph payments period personnel persons procedures programs and projects pursuant pursuant to section reasonable receive recommendations records regulations require respect satisfactory secondary schools Secretary served special educational specified submitted subsection sums teachers term tion tional United
33. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
70. lappuse - ... (b) Payments under this title may be made in installments and in advance or by way of reimbursement, with necessary adjustments on account of overpayments or underpayments.
32. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
44. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the...
55. lappuse - Federal funds paid to the applicant under this section; and (4) provides for making such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Commissioner may require to carry out his functions under this title, and for keeping such records and for affording such access thereto as the Commissioner may find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports.
67. lappuse - Congress hereby declares it to be the policy of the United States to provide financial assistance to local educational agencies to develop and carry out new and imaginative elementary and secondary school programs designed to meet these special educational needs. For the purposes of this title, "children of limited English-speaking ability" means children who come from environments where the dominant language is other than English.
11. lappuse - States to provide financial assistance (as set forth in the following parts of this title) to local educational agencies serving areas with concentrations of children from low-income families to expand and improve their educational programs by various means (including preschool programs) which contribute particularly to meeting the special educational needs of educationally deprived children.
26. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
31. lappuse - State, local, and private school funds ; (6) sets forth such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid to the State (including any such funds paid by the State to...