Public Assistance Titles of the Social Security Act: Hearings Before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Eighty-fourth Congress, Second Session, on H. R. 9120 and [others]
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1956 - 358 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional adequate administration agencies aid to dependent amended American amount appear apply appropriate areas Association authorized average basis believe benefits bill blind CHAIRMAN child welfare committee concerned Congress cost Department dependent children direct disabled earned effect eligible established expenditures extend fact families farmers Federal Government Federal matching formula funds give given going grants groups homes House Illinois improve income increase individual institutions legislation limitation living matching means meet million month needy OASI old-age assistance participation payments percent persons present problems proposal protection public assistance public welfare question reason receiving recipients rehabilitation Representatives requirements respect responsibility SCHOTTLAND Secretary Senate Social Security Act standards statement Thank tion United Virgin Islands welfare services workers
289. lappuse - Commission, on the ground that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture...
275. lappuse - Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Secretary may from time to time require, and comply with such provisions as the Secretary may from time to time find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
276. lappuse - State for such quarter under the provisions of subsection (a), such estimate to be based on (A) a report filed by the State containing its estimate of the total sum to be expended in such quarter in accordance with the provisions of such...
264. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
130. lappuse - California; and be it further Resolved, That the Chief Clerk of the Assembly is hereby directed to transmit copies of this resolution to the President and Vice President of the United States...
264. lappuse - Committee shall advise, consult with, and make recommendations to, the Secretary on matters relating to the activities and functions of the Department in the field of highway safety.
265. lappuse - The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare...
316. lappuse - Old Age Assistance, Aid to the Permanently and Totally Disabled, and Aid to the Blind.