Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action Administrative agreement amended amount appear applicant appropriate Approved associated authority broker chapter charges claim close Commis Commission's commodity conduct contained contract market copy costs Counsel decision delivery designated determination direct Director disclosure Division documents effect employee Exchange Act Executive exemption fees filed Form funds futures commission merchant Government grant hearing held individual initial interest introducing investment issued Law Judge leverage limited material matter means meeting ment mission motion notice Office operator option organization otherwise paragraph party period person pool position practice prior procedures proceeding purchase pursuant reasonable received record registration regulations request respect response rules securities served sion specified Stat statement submit Subpart term thereof tion trading transaction United unless written
186. lappuse - All objections made at the time of the examination to the qualifications of the officer taking the deposition, or to the manner of taking it, or to the evidence presented, or to the conduct of any party, and any other objection to the proceedings, shall be noted by the officer upon the deposition. Evidence objected to shall be taken subject to the objections.
362. lappuse - A special Government employee shall not use inside information obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
587. lappuse - ... such exceptional circumstances exist as to make it desirable, in the interest of justice and with due regard to the importance of presenting the testimony of witnesses orally in open court, to allow the deposition to be used.
478. lappuse - ... (b) For the purpose of any such investigation, or any other proceeding under this title, any member of the Commission or any officer designated by it is empowered to administer oaths and affirmations, subpoena witnesses, compel their attendance, take evidence, and require the production of any books, papers, correspondence, memoranda, or other records which the Commission deems relevant or material to the inquiry.
352. lappuse - ... particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he Is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee. or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
240. lappuse - ... at his dwelling house or usual place of abode with some person of suitable age and discretion then residing therein.
187. lappuse - If only part of a deposition is offered in evidence by a party, an adverse party may require him to introduce all of it which is relevant to the part introduced, and any party may introduce any other parts.
203. lappuse - ... no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise failing to comply with the order.
641. lappuse - Proved oil and gas reserves are the estimated quantities of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids which geological and engineering data demonstrate with reasonable certainty to be recoverable in future years from known reservoirs under existing economic and operating conditions, ie, prices and costs as of the date the estimate is made.
182. lappuse - AMENDMENTS. A party may amend his pleading once as a matter of course at any time before a responsive pleading is served or, if the pleading is one to which no responsive pleading is permitted and the action has not been placed upon the trial calendar, he may so amend it at any time within 20 days after it is served. Otherwise a party may amend his pleading only by leave of court or by written consent of the adverse party; and leave shall be freely given when justice so requires.