Irregularities of the General Services Administration in Region 6, Kansas City, Mo: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Eighty-sixth Congress, Second Session
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1960 - 417 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted agree amount apparently approval asked August authority award believe bidder BOSTEL BROOKS building called Chief COLLINS Commodity completed concerned considered Construction contract contractor copy corporation correct cost didn't Director discussed Division don't Exhibit facts Federal floor furnished give going Government GROPPEL Henges HORN HORNBOSTEL indicated installed interest Invitation January Kansas City later lease Lessor letter look Louis Lund material matter meeting memo memorandum Missouri MORAN O'Brien offer operation opinion option paragraph partitions payment performance person premises prior Public Buildings question reason received record referred regional representative request rules September Services Administration signed space specifications statement subcommittee submitted sure talked tell term thing Third Recon thought tion told trying United WALLHAUSER WARREN writing written
248. lappuse - ... employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
248. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
249. lappuse - There may be withheld from the Contractor so much of the accrued payments or advances as may be considered necessary to pay laborers and mechanics employed by the Contractor or any subcontractor the full amount of wages required by this contract.
249. lappuse - Government may, by written notice to the contractor, terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay said required wages and to prosecute the work to completion by contract or otherwise, and the contractor and his sureties shall be liable to the Government for any excess costs occasioned the Government thereby.
249. lappuse - Part 3)) the full amounts due at time of payment, computed at wage rates not less than those contained in the wage determination decision of the Secretary of Labor which is attached hereto and made a part hereof, regardless of any contractual relationship which may be alleged to exist between the Contractor or subcontractor and such laborers and mechanics...
341. lappuse - O has not, paid or agreed to pay any company or person (other than a full-time bona fide employee working solely for the bidder) any...
338. lappuse - Nothing, however, herein contained shall be construed to extend to any incorporated company...
301. lappuse - The Government shall have the right, during the existence of this lease, to make alterations, attach fixtures, and erect additions, structures, or signs, In or upon the premises hereby leased...
372. lappuse - In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my official seal at my office in the City and County of San Francisco the day and year in this certificate first above written. "(Seal) MATTIE G. STIRLING, "Notary Public in and for the City and County of San Francisco, State of California.