Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: going
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abatement activities addition agencies air pollution amount answer applied authority basic believe bill Board Bureau Chairman changes chemical committee compilation concerned continue contract cost DADDARIO Department determine direct Director disposal economic effects effort engineering environment environmental established evaluation example existing fact Federal field Foundation functions funds going Government grants important improved increase industry institutions interest involved materials matter means measure ment methods million National Science Foundation natural necessary Office operation organization particular percent planning plant pollution control possible practical present President problem projects proposed published question reason removal responsibility result scientific solid sources specific Standard Reference Data statement suggest sulfur technical things tion treatment United University VIVIAN waste
137. lappuse - Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
121. lappuse - ... that he is not a member of the Communist Party or affiliated with such party, and that he does not believe in, and is not a member of or supports any organization that believes in or teaches, the overthrow of the United States Government by force or by any illegal or unconstitutional methods.
10. lappuse - The Board and the Director shall recommend and encourage the pursuit of national policies for the promotion of basic research and education in the sciences.
124. lappuse - So much of the personnel, property, records, and unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, and other funds employed, used, held, available, or to be made available in connection with the functions transferred...
124. lappuse - Each appointed member of the council shall hold office for a term of four years except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term...
119. lappuse - POWERS OF THE COMMISSION SEC. 11. (a) HEARINGS AND SESSIONS. The Commission, or any member thereof, may, for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this Act, hold such hearings and sit and act at such times and places, and take such testimony, as the Commission or such member may deem advisable. Any member of the Commission may administer oaths or affirmations to witnesses appearing before the Commission or before such member.
8. lappuse - J (1) to initiate and support basic scientific research and programs to strengthen scientific research potential in the mathematical, physical, medical, biological, engineering, social, and other sciences, by making contracts or other arrangements (including grants, loans, and other forms of assistance) to support such scientific...
113. lappuse - Foundation is authorized and directed (1) to develop and encourage the pursuit of a national policy for the promotion of basic research and education in the sciences...
89. lappuse - Chairman of the Division of Chemistry and Chemical Technology of the National Research Council, is presently a Director of the American Chemical Society.