Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
ability achievement activities agencies areas assistance authorized Beginning date behavior Center changes child development committee concerned continue day care Department Description designed determine Director early childhood Economic effects effort environment established evaluation experience experimental families Federal fiscal function Funds obligated going Grantee growth Head Headstart human important improve increase indicate individual infants Institution intellectual interest involved kind language learning materials measure mental methods months mothers objectives observation Office operation Opportunity organization parents participate percent period persons planning poor preschool present Principal investigator problems proposed questions reading receive response retarded scores Senator MONDALE serve skills social subjects teachers teaching things tion Title University welfare young
384. lappuse - Act until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied, he shall make no further certification to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to such State...
128. lappuse - In a joint effort, the Office of Economic Opportunity and the Department of Health, Education and Welfare...
121. lappuse - Treasury decision or regulation, or specifically by a ruling, opinion, or court decision published in the Internal Revenue Bulletin.
384. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
485. lappuse - ... (4) No payment shall be made to any State until the State has agreed to (1) provide such reports to the Secretary, in such form and containing such information, as may be reasonably necessary...
119. lappuse - Code provides that there shall be allowed as a deduction all the ordinary and necessary expenses paid or incurred during the taxable year in carrying on any trade or business.
13. lappuse - Sec. 232. (a) The Director may contract or provide financial assistance for pilot or demonstration projects conducted by public or private agencies which are designed to test or assist in the development of new approaches or methods that will aid in overcoming special problems or otherwise in furthering the purposes of this title.
110. lappuse - So crucial is the matter of early growth that we must make a national commitment to providing all American children an opportunity for healthful and stimulating development during the first five years of life.
119. lappuse - For purposes of this section, the term "charitable contribution" means a contribution or gift to or for the use of (1) A State, a Territory, a possession of the United States, or any political subdivision of any of the foregoing, or the United States or the District of Columbia, but only if the contribution or gift is made for exclusively public purposes.