Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adopted advertising American applied arrange avoid binding blank body brass called Capitalize cast character Cockatoo color complete composition copy corrections cost denote designate desired direct Double Drop edition English engraved especially EXAMPLES face final folded folios foreign given hand hold illustrations impression inches indicate inserted lead leaves letter live manuscript margin mark matter metal names necessary notice omitted original period person piece plate points position preceding prepare printed printer produced proof proper proprietor protection publication publisher punctuation reference reproduced royalty rule secured sentence separate sheet short showing side single sizes sometimes space spelling standard strip taken term tion type-high United usually vowel words write written
107. lappuse - Copyright may also be had of the works of an author, of which copies are not reproduced for sale, by the deposit, with claim of copyright, of one complete copy of such work if it be a lecture or similar production or a dramatic, musical, or...
109. lappuse - ... in the case of a book, photograph, chromo or lithograph, the two copies of the same required to be delivered or deposited as above shall be printed from type set within the limits of the United states, or from plates made therefrom, or from negatives or drawings on stone made within the limits of the United States, or from transfers made therefrom.
47. lappuse - We may live without poetry, music, and art; We may live without conscience, and live without heart ; We may live without friends ; we may live without books ; But civilized man cannot live without cooks.
109. lappuse - States from type set therein, or, if the text be produced by lithographic process, or photo-engraving process, then by a process wholly performed within the limits of the United States, and the printing of the text and binding of the said book shall be performed within the limits of the United States...
107. lappuse - Any person entitled thereto by this title may secure copyright for his work by publication thereof with the notice of copyright required by this title; and such notice shall be affixed to each copy thereof published or offered for sale in the United States by authority of the copyright proprietor, except in the case of books seeking ad interim protection under section 22 of this title.
111. lappuse - ... or upon the first page of text of each separate number or under the title heading, or if a musical work either upon its title-page or the first page of music : Provided, That one notice of copyright in each volume or in each number of a newspaper or periodical published shall suffice.
106. lappuse - No copyright shall subsist in the original text of any work which is in the public domain, or in any work which was published in this country or any foreign country prior to...
44. lappuse - Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success.
106. lappuse - The author or proprietor of any work made the subject of copyright by this Act, or his executors, administrators, or assigns, shall have copyright for such work under the conditions and for the terms specified in this Act...
112. lappuse - ... the proprietor of such copyright shall be entitled to a renewal and extension of the copyright in such work for the further term of twenty-eight years when application for such renewal and extension shall have been made to the copyright office and duly registered therein within one year prior to the expiration of the original term of copyright: And provided further.