Overview of the Federal Tax System: Including Data on Tax and Revenue Measures Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Ways and Means, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 343 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Account activity additional adjusted Administration allowed amendment amount apply appropriations assistance authorized base beginning benefits bill bonds Budget capital cents per gallon certain changes child claim collection Committee conference Congress Congressional contributions corporate Court covered deductions dollars earnings economic effective employees enacted Estimated excise taxes Exclusion exemption expenditures extended families Federal tax filing Finance fiscal fuels gains gift Government gross income Hearing Highway House imposed income tax increase individual interest Internal Revenue Code issue itemized July June legislation less liability limited March marginal maximum Means measure million Office paid passed percent point of order programs Proposals provisions Public qualified quintile raised receipts record reduced refund Representatives rules Scheduled Senate Service Source TABLE tax credit tax rate tax system taxable taxation taxpayer tion transfer Treasury Trust Fund Unemployment United wages
257. lappuse - tax expenditures" means those revenue losses attributable to provisions of the Federal tax laws which allow a special exclusion, exemption, or deduction from gross income or which provide a special credit, a preferential rate of tax, or a deferral of tax liability; and the term "tax expenditures budget" means an enumeration of such tax expenditures.
17. lappuse - These functions, carried out by supporting staff offices, include: analysis of proposed tax legislation and tax programs; projections of economic trends affecting tax bases; studies of effects of alternative tax measures; preparation of official estimates of Government receipts for the President's annual budget messages; legal advice and analysis on domestic and international tax matters; assistance in the development and review of tax legislation and domestic and international...
171. lappuse - The functions of the Secretary of Agriculture relating to the conservation of wildlife, game, and migratory birds are hereby transferred to, and shall be exercised by, the Secretary of the Interior.
213. lappuse - Labor's determination shall be based on (1) the population of the State; (2) an estimate of the number of persons covered by the State law and of the cost of proper and efficient administration of such law; and (3) such other factors as the Secretary of Labor finds relevant.
114. lappuse - Vehicle used by the taxpayer directly in the trade or business of transporting persons or property for compensation or hire, or (iii) Truck or van that is a qualified nonpersonal use vehicle as defined under § 1.274-5T(k). (d) Business use percentage. (1) In general. The term "business use percentage...
181. lappuse - ... the men, women and children of the nation first. This security for the individual and for the family concerns itself primarily with three factors. People want decent homes to live in; they want to locate them where they can engage in productive work ; and they want some safeguard against misfortunes which cannot be wholly eliminated in this man-made world of ours.
282. lappuse - AN ACT To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 4 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1991. SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE. This Act may be cited as the "Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990".
155. lappuse - Act, for making expenditures for: (1) 100 percent of the eligible operations and maintenance costs of those portions of the Saint Lawrence Seaway operated and maintained by the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation for the fiscal year; (2) not more than 40 percent of the eligible operations and maintenance costs assigned to commercial navigation of all harbors and inland harbors within the United States...