Older Americans Act Amendments of 1972: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Aging..., 92-2, on S. 3181..., S. 3076..., and S. 3391..., March 3, 22, 23; May 3, 15, 18, 31; and June 7, 14, 1972
1972 - 677 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able action activities additional Administration on Aging agency Amendments amount appropriate assistance Association authority believe bill carry centers Chairman City committee concerned Conference Congress continue coordination cost Council County Department designated direct Director Education effective effort elderly ending established Executive existing Federal fiscal functions funds give going Government grants income increase individual Institute interest KENNEDY kind legislation living means meet million necessary nutrition Office Older Americans Act older persons operation opportunity organization participation percent planning position present President problems programs projects proposed question recommendations require responsibility Retired Secretary Senator EAGLETON senior citizens serve social security staff statement Thank thing tion transportation units Welfare White House
173. lappuse - Secretary may thereupon make new or modified findings of the fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
314. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. 6. Retirement in health, honor, dignity - after years of contribution to the economy. 7. Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
184. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per diem, including travel time, and, while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business, they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
9. lappuse - While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as the expenses authorized by section 5703 (b) of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
35. lappuse - ... (B) sufficient funds will be available to meet the non-Federal share of the cost of constructing the facility...
57. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
172. lappuse - State board which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
173. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Secretary may modify or set nside his order.
37. lappuse - General's reservation of any amount under this section may be amended by him, either upon approval of an amendment of the application or upon revision of the estimated cost of construction of the facility.