Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take action amended amount application appointed appropriated Approved March assessment authorized bank board of county bonds building cause cent certificate chapter charge claim clerk collected commission commissioners constitute contract copy corporation costs county commissioners court deemed defendant deposit direct district dollars duty effect election enacted ending execution expenses filed fiscal five follows force fund hereby House hundred dollars improvement interest issued judge judgment June 30 Kansas land Laws Legislature less levy lien manner mayor ment Monday necessary notice officer official state paper otherwise owner paid party payment person petition plaintiff proceedings publication purchase receipt receive record RELATING repealed representative residence road Senate Session Laws Statutes sufficient term therein thereof thousand tion township treasurer vote
628. lappuse - ... the subsequent negotiation thereof by that person under any .sale, or other disposition thereof to any person receiving the same in good faith, for value and without notice of the previous sale, mortgage or pledge, shall have the same effect as if the first purchaser of the goods or receipt had expressly authorized the subsequent negotiation.
346. lappuse - The court may, before or after judgment, in furtherance of justice, and on such terms as may be proper, amend any pleading, process or proceeding, by adding or striking out the name of any party ; or by correcting a mistake in the name of a party, or a mistake in any other respect...
458. lappuse - ... or if the contents of the package as originally put up shall have been removed, in whole, or in part, and other contents shall have been placed in such package.
457. lappuse - If it contain any added poisonous or other added deleterious ingredient which may render such article injurious to health: Provided, That when in the preparation of food products for shipment they are preserved by any external application applied in such manner that the preservative is necessarily removed mechanically, or by maceration...
582. lappuse - ... made or Intended to take effect in possession or enjoyment after the death of the grantor...
164. lappuse - The signatures to the petition need not all be appended to one paper, but each signer shall add to his signature his place of residence, giving the street and number.
626. lappuse - ... deliverable. Such indorsement may be in blank, to bearer or to a specified person . If indorsed to a specified person, it may be again negotiated by the indorsement of such person in blank, to bearer or to another specified person. Subsequent negotiation may be made in like manner.
458. lappuse - misbranded," as used herein, shall apply to all drugs, or articles of food, or articles which enter into the composition of food, the package or label of which shall bear any statement, design, or device regarding such article, or the ingredients or substances contained therein which shall be false or misleading in any particular...
624. lappuse - After the time for the payment of the claim specified in the notice to the depositor has elapsed, an advertisement of the sale, describing the goods to be sold, and stating the name of the owner or person on whose account the goods are held, and the time and place of the sale, shall be published once a week for two consecutive weeks in a newspaper published in the place where such sale is to be held.