Federal Legislation and Regulations Relating to Highway Construction, Through July 1947: Administered by the Public Roads Administration, Federal Works Agency
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948 - 189 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat Act approved June Act entitled ACT Making appropriations Act to provide Acts amendatory thereof additional agency amended American amount authorized apply apportioned apportionment appropriated approved June 18 approved November areas available until expended bridge building Bureau of Public carrying charge claim Commissioner Congress connection construction continuance contract cooperation cost deemed designated determined District of Columbia emergency employed ending June 30 engineering entitled An Act equipment exceed expenditures Federal Highway Act Federal-aid highway fiscal year ending forest highways funds Government hereby authorized highway department highway system immediately available improvement maintenance March materials National Park necessary November 9 officer otherwise paid payment performed plans President projects Provided further provisions of section public lands Public Roads Administration purchase railroad reconstruction regulations remain available repair reservations ROADS AND TRAILS secondary Secretary of Agriculture section 23 Stat supplemented supplies survey Territory thereto tion United vehicles
12. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1920, and for other purposes," approved February 28, 1919, and all other Acts amendatory thereof or supplementary thereto.
113. lappuse - ... supplies as have been mined or produced in the United States, and only such manufactured articles, materials, and supplies as have been manufactured in the United States...
137. lappuse - States, sitting without a jury, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, determine, and render judgment on any claim against the United States, for money only, accruing on and after January 1, 1945, on account of damage to or loss of property or on account of personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government...
67. lappuse - ... shall be deemed a contractual obligation of the Federal Government for the payment of the cost thereof.
38. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
117. lappuse - That any person who shall neglect or refuse to attend and testify, or to answer any lawful inquiry, or to produce documentary evidence, if in his power to do so, in obedience to the subpoena or lawful requirement of the commission...
118. lappuse - Every suit instituted under this section shall be brought in the name of the United States for the use of the person suing, in the United States District Court for any district in which the contract was to be performed and executed and not elsewhere...
62. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance, is held invalid, the remainder of this Act, and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected thereby.
117. lappuse - No person shall be excused from attending and testifying or from producing documentary evidence before the commission or in obedience to the subpoena of the commission on the ground or for the reason that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to criminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture.