Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
80 Stat accordance action added additional Administrator agency agreement amended Amended by sec amount applicable apportioned appropriate approval areas assistance authorized Board bridge Bureau carrier carry centum chapter Commerce Commission Congress construction contract contractor cooperation cost determination direct duties effect employees ending June 30 equal established Executed expenditure extent facilities Federal Federal-aid highway filed fiscal year ending functions funds Government hearing hereby highway department highway safety Interstate Interstate System issued July Labor lands limited means motor vehicle necessary notice officer operation opportunity otherwise paragraph payment performed period person plans powers prior proceedings provisions Public Law pursuant reasonable received records regulations relating request respect responsible roads rules Secretary Sept signs specific standards Stat subsection sums term thereof tion title 23 traffic transferred transportation United urban wage
5. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...
40. lappuse - ... (3) The contractor will send to each labor union or representative of workers with which he has a collective bargaining agreement or other contract or understanding, a notice, to be provided by the agency contracting officer, advising the labor union or workers' representative of the contractor's commitments under Section 202 of Executive Order No.
1. lappuse - ... jurisdiction to enjoin the agency from withholding agency records and to order the production of any agency records improperly withheld from the complainant.
27. lappuse - The costs and expenses of such prosecution shall be paid out of the appropriation for the expenses of the courts of the United States.
5. lappuse - A party is entitled to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
7. lappuse - private carrier of property by motor vehicle' means any person not included in the terms 'common carrier by motor vehicle' or 'contract carrier by motor vehicle', who or which transports In interstate or foreign commerce by motor vehicle property of which such person is the owner, lessee, or bailee, when such transportation is for the purpose of sale, lease, rent, or bailment, or in furtherance of any commercial enterprise.
26. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
39. lappuse - ... any information concerning the nature, kind, quantity, destination, consignee, or routing of any property tendered or delivered to such motor carrier or broker for such transportation, which information may be used to the detriment or prejudice of such shipper or consignee, or which may improperly disclose his business transactions to a competitor; and it shall also be unlawful for any person to solicit or knowingly receive any such information which may be so used.