The United States Should Recover Full Costs of Reimbursable Satellite Launches, Department of Defense, National Aeronautics and Space Administration: Report to the Congress
U.S. General Accounting Office, 1975 - 82 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accuracy additional administrative AFETR AFWTR Agency agree agreements Air Force allocated amount APPENDIX applicable appropriate Assistance associated assure audit basis believe benefits billings Center communications complex computed Comsat concerned considered contract contractor cost estimates costs incurred Defense Delta program Department depreciation determined direct discussed documentation draft report effort equipment established exhibit expenses facilities factors final billings findings fiscal fixed price foreign full costs full user charges future Government Headquarters HEOS A2 identified improve included increased indirect costs Intelsat launch programs launch services launch vehicles less method military sales million mission NASA NASA's negotiated Office operational orbital organizations overhead period personnel present procedures programs range reasonable RECOMMENDATIONS recover recovery reimbursable launches result revised SAMSO satellite Secretary special interest launches specific support costs surcharge task Telesat Telesat Canada UK and NATO United
60. lappuse - ... fair and equitable taking into consideration direct and indirect cost to the Government, value to the recipient, public policy or interest served, and other pertinent facts...
8. lappuse - The Council, under the foreign policy guidance of the President and as he may request, shall coordinate a program of international cooperation in work done pursuant to this Act, pursuant to agreements made by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.
i. lappuse - To date, the program has provided the Department of Defense (DOD) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) with the radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) used as the power source for 33 successful space missions.
5. lappuse - Communications Satellite Act of 1962". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United states to establish, in conjunction and in cooperation with other countries, as expeditiously as practicable a commercial communications satellite system, as part of an improved global communications network...
7. lappuse - Defense to any friendly country or international organization if such country or international organization agrees to pay not less than the value thereof in United States dollars. Payment shall be made in advance or, as determined by the President to be in the best interests of the United States, within a reasonable period not to exceed one hundred and twenty days after the delivery of the defense articles or the rendering of the defense services.".
73. lappuse - The Secretary of Defense has asked me to reply to your letter of...
9. lappuse - Yatron. Mr. YAIRON. Thank you, Mr. Chairman. General, on page 5 of your statement you talk of the sale of training and services. In that connection, a recent GAO report entitled "Omission of Significant Costs From Charges to the Federal Republic of Germany for Pilot Training," concluded that the Air Force was not getting full payment for all of the training costs involved in the program, and that neither the Army nor the Navy was charging for certain indirect costs of military training programs....
80. lappuse - III. With respect to the financial conditions for reimbursable launch services from US launch sites, foreign users will be charged on the same basis as comparable non-US Government domestic users. IV. With respect to the priority and scheduling for launching foreign payloads at US launch sites, such launchings will be dealt with on the same basis as US launchings.
6. lappuse - Authority for this subpart is contained in Title V of the Independent Offices Appropriation Act of 1952 (31 USC 483a) which provides that any service rendered by a Federal agency to or for any person shall be performed on a self-sustaining basis to the fullest extent possible.
7. lappuse - ... services will be provided only upon payment or provision for reimbursement by the unit of government making the request of salaries and all other identifiable direct and indirect costs of performing such services. For cost determination purposes, GSA will be guided by the policies set forth in the Office of Management and Budget Circular No. A-25, dated September 23, 1959, subject: User charges. § 105-50.105 Coordination of requests. (a) All inquiries of a general nature concerning services...