Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adulterated affected agent Agriculture animals appointed approved authorized board of health boundary brand Bureau butter butter or cheese carry cars cattle cause cent certificate chapter charge cheese coloring commissioner contagious containing conviction corner court dairy deemed Department direction disease district domestic animals duty enforce established examination exists expenses export exposed fined five give guilty hereby Hogs horses hundred dollars imitation imported imprisonment inches infected inspection inspector issued known less live stock manner manufacture March marked milk months necessary Number offense offer for sale oleomargarine owner package paid Penalty permit person possession pounds prevent prohibited pure quarantine receive record regulations removed rules scab Secretary sell sheep shipped showing slaughter sold stamped substance swine Territory thence thereof tion transportation United Value veterinary violation yards
621. lappuse - If any substance or substances have been mixed with it, so as to lower or depreciate, or injuriously affect its quality, strength, or purity; (2) If any inferior or cheaper substance, or substances have been substituted wholly or in part for it; (3) If any valuable or necessary constituent or ingredient has been wholly or in part abstracted from it...
422. lappuse - An act for the establishment of a bureau of animal industry, to prevent the exportation of diseased cattle, and to provide means for the suppression and extirpation of pleuro-pneumonia and other contagious diseases among domestic animals," and to co-operate with the authorities of the United States in the enforcement of the provisions of such act.
621. lappuse - Provided, that the provisions of this act shall not apply to mixtures or compounds recognized as ordinary articles or ingredients of articles of food, if...
594. lappuse - No dealer in milk, and no servant or agent of such a dealer, shall sell, exchange, or deliver, or have in his custody or possession, with intent to sell, exchange, or deliver, milk from which the cream or any part thereof has been removed, unless in a conspicuous place above the centre upon the outside of every vessel, can, or package from or in which such milk is sold, the words "skimmed milk" are distinctly marked in letters not less than one inch in length.
565. lappuse - Provided. That nothing in this act shall be construed to prohibit the manufacture or sale of oleomargarine in a separate and distinct form, and in such manner as will advise the consumer of its real character, free from coloration or ingredient that causes it to look like butter.
653. lappuse - Whoever by himself or by his servant or agent, or as the servant or agent of any other person...
667. lappuse - No person shall manufacture out of any oleaginous substance or substances, or any compound of the same, other than that produced from unadulterated milk, or of cream from the same, any article designed to take the place of butter or cheese produced from pure, unadulterated milk or cream of the same, or shall sell, Or offer for sale, the same as an article of food.
682. lappuse - Be it enacted, etc., that no person, firm, or corporate body shall manufacture out of any oleaginous substance or any compound of the same, other than that produced from unadulterated milk or of cream from the same, any article designed to take the place of butter or cheese produced from pure unadulterated milk, or cream from the same...