Legislative Branch Appropriations for 2000: Fiscal year 2000 legislative branch appropriation requests
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional Administrative agencies allow American amount annual Appropriations approval Architect areas assistance Association authority bill budget building Capitol Center Chairman changes collection Committee Communications completed compliance Congressional continue contract cost Court Date depository documents economic effective efforts electronic employees ensure estimates expenses Federal FIRE fiscal fiscal year 2000 funding going House identified implement improve increase initiatives International issues Joint Legislative Legislative Branch Library of Congress look Mandate materials meet Members million Office operations PASTOR percent performance personnel Police positions prepared Printing professional proposed Question Recommendation record replacement Representatives request Research Response result safety savings Senate staff statement Status Subcommittee TAYLOR Title United
152. lappuse - Rights and protections under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
124. lappuse - If I can be of further assistance to you in this matter, please do not hesitate to call on me. Sincerely yours, CB JONES, Rear Admiral, US Navy, Chief of Legislative Affairs. Costs of nuclear propulsion in the "Enterprise...
317. lappuse - By law, the Office of the Architect of the Capitol (AOC) is the agency responsible for the structural and mechanical care, maintenance, cleaning, and operation of the buildings and facilities supporting the Congress, including the Capitol Power Plant. This responsibility extends to the Botanic Garden, the structural and mechanical care and maintenance of the Library of Congress Buildings and Grounds, as well as the Supreme Court Building and grounds.
817. lappuse - Libraries is a not-for-profit organization representing 122 research libraries in the United States and Canada. Its mission is to identify and influence forces affecting the future of research libraries in the process of scholarly communication.
850. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee, the American Bar Association appreciates your courtesy in allowing me to appear before you today. We hope that you will look most favorably upon the budget request of the Library of Congress and its Law Library.
196. lappuse - GAO's mission is to help the Congress oversee federal programs and operations to assure accountability to the American people. GAO's evaluators, auditors, lawyers, economists, public policy analysts, information technology specialists, and other multidisciplinary professionals seek to enhance the economy, efficiency, effectiveness, and credibility of the federal government both in fact and in the eyes of the American people.
217. lappuse - Corporation, as Assistant Secretary of Labor for pension and welfare benefit programs, and as a public trustee of the Social Security and Medicare trust funds.
151. lappuse - ... compile and publish statistics on the use of the Office by covered employees, including the number and type of contacts made with the Office, on the reason for such contacts, on the number of covered employees who initiated proceedings with the Office under this Act and the result of such proceedings, and on the number of covered employees who filed a complaint, the basis for the complaint, and the action taken on the complaint.
318. lappuse - In performing our mission, the AOC utilizes staff and consultant architectural, engineering and professional expertise to provide the Congress with appropriate, timely and cost effective recommendations. The AOC also manages trade and service personnel who are charged with ensuring that the building systems operate efficiently and reliably in support of Congressional activities. The AOC also administers a wide variety of contracts for facility maintenance, professional design, technical and other...