Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able additional administration agency American amount Association authorized BAILEY basis believe bill building centers CHAIRMAN charges clinic committee comprehensive connection consideration construction cost course Department doctors DOLLIVER effect encourage establish experience fact families Federal feel field financing funds further give given going Government group practice health insurance health service HESELTON hospitals House important individual institutions insurance plan interest investment JORDAN KAISER legislation loan means medical care medical facilities medical groups medicine meet million mortgage insurance necessary nursing homes objectives obtain offices operation opinion organization patient percent physicians possible premium prepaid prepayment prepayment plans present principle problem proposed protection question reason received reference Representatives respect statement suggest Surgeon Thank thing tion views voluntary Washington
8. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations to be issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
20. lappuse - We have been advised by the Bureau of the Budget that it has no objection to the submission of this report from the standpoint of the administration's program.
8. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligation of the Bank.
11. lappuse - Such debentures shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by any Territory, dependency, or possession of the United States or by the District of Columbia, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority.
8. lappuse - Payment to cover the cost of such utilization or of carrying out such delegated function shall be made either in advance, or by way of reimbursement, as may be provided in such agreement.
10. lappuse - For the purposes of this subsection, the value of the mortgage shall be determined, in accordance with rules and regulations prescribed by the Secretary, by adding to the amount of the original principal obligation of the mortgage which was unpaid on the date of the institution of foreclosure proceedings...
12. lappuse - Administrator in handling, dealing with, acquiring title to. and disposing of such mortgage and property and in collecting such claims, exceeds the face value of the debentures issued and the cash adjustment paid to the mortgagee...
13. lappuse - ... shall be considered a default under such mortgage and, if such default continues for a period of thirty days, the mortgagee shall be entitled to receive the benefits of the insurance as hereinafter provided, upon assignment, transfer, and...