Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
120 percent additional administration agricultural amended Assistance Association average weekly wage base basis believe bill California Chairman Chamber claimants committee Congress continue cost coverage covered Dakota duration economic effective eligible employed employers enacted energy equal established extended benefits farm Federal Federal standard Federal-State figure Florida force formula funds Government higher improvements increased indicated individual industry insured unemployment Internal Revenue Code jobless July labor least legislation less LIBRARY maximum Means meet ment Michigan operate paid payment percent period persons present problem proposal protection qualifying question reasons receive recommended representing requirement respect responsibility result Security South standards statement strikers TABLE teachers Thank tion trigger unemployed unemployment compensation unemployment insurance unemployment rate Virginia Washington weekly benefit amount weeks workers York
125. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the committee. I appreciate very much the opportunity to appear before you today in support of the replacement of locks and dam 26.
10. lappuse - The legislature of any State in which a person maintains the operating office, from which the operations of an American vessel operating on navigable waters within or within and without the United States are ordinarily and regularly supervised, managed, directed and controlled, may require such person and the officers and members of the crew of such vessel to make contributions to its unemployment fund under its State unemployment compensation law approved by the...
51. lappuse - ... indicator, or (B) a week for which there is a State "on" indicator; and (2) shall end with the third week after the first week for which there is both a national "off" indicator and a State "off
52. lappuse - off" indicator for a week if, for the period consisting of such week and the immediately preceding twelve weeks, either subparagraph (A) or subparagraph (B) of paragraph (1) was not satisfied.
56. lappuse - ... per centum of the maximum amount that would have been payable to such individual during such benefit year as computed under the provisions of the applicable State unemployment compensation law, but not exceeding thirty-nine times the weekly benefit payable to the individual for a week of total unemployment as determined under subsection (a) of section 205.
42. lappuse - employer" does not include any person unless on each of some twenty days during the taxable year, each day being in a different calendar week, the total number of individuals who were in his employ for some portion of the day (whether or not at the same moment of time) was eight or more. (b) The term "wages" means all remuneration for employment, including the cash value of all remuneration paid in any medium other than cash.
295. lappuse - ... a facility conducted for the purpose of carrying out a program of rehabilitation for individuals whose earning capacity is impaired by age or physical or mental deficiency or injury...
49. lappuse - ... special unemployment assistance period is in effect with respect to such week of unemployment: Provided, That if the individual, except for the imposition of a disqualification...
148. lappuse - Except for a few standards which are necessary to render certain that the State unemployment compensation laws are genuine unemployment compensation acts and not merely relief measures, the States are left free to set up any unemployment compensation system they wish, without dictation from Washington. Likewise, the States may determine their own compensation rates, waiting periods, and maximum duration of benefits. Such latitude is very essential because the rate of unemployment varies greatly in...