Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance additional agreed Agreement amount Annual applicable approval Article Associated Energy authorized average balance billing demand billing month Capacity and Associated cause charge Company Compensation confirmed connection contract demand cost curtailment customers delivered Department determined effective electric power Emergency Service equipment estimated Excess Energy facilities firm power furnished Government hereof hereunder hydroelectric installed Integrated Interest Interior Interruptible Capacity July Kansas City Power kilowatt-hours kilowatts less load losses marketing ment meter mills Missouri necessary notice Off-Peak Energy operation parties hereto Peaking Power Capacity percent performance period plant points of delivery Power & Light power and energy Production projects purchase Rate Schedule reason receipt received reduced referred representative request respective Return Energy scheduled Section sell Southwestern Power Administration substation supply TABLE term termination Total transmission units utility
30. lappuse - Interior, who shall transmit and dispose of such power and energy in such manner as to encourage the most widespread use thereof at the lowest possible rates to consumers consistent with sound business principles, the rate schedules to become effective upon confirmation and approval by the Federal Power Commission.
43. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
43. lappuse - ... agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this Contract without liability or in its discretion to deduct from the contract price or consideration, or otherwise recover, the full amount of such commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee.
43. lappuse - Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted...
30. lappuse - Congress, to construct or acquire, by purchase or other agreement, only such transmission lines and related facilities as may be necessary in order to make the power and energy generated at said projects available in wholesale quantities for sale on fair and reasonable terms and conditions to facilities owned by the Federal Government, public bodies, cooperatives, and privately owned companies.
43. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
43. lappuse - No Member of or Delegate to Congress or Resident Commissioner shall be admitted to any share or part of this contract or to any benefit that may arise herefrom, but this restriction shall not be construed to extend to this contract if made with a corporation or company for Its general benefit.
30. lappuse - Electric power and energy generated at reservoir projects under the control of the War Department and in the opinion of the Secretary of War not required in the operation of such projects...