Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept adopted agree amendment American ANDERSON annual appointed arbitration Article Assembly authority Avenue Bank Bldg Bldg Boston Broad Broadway BROWN Building California Calle Chairman STRAUS Charles Chicago China Cleveland Committee Conference Conseil considered convention countries Cour Court Covenant Cuba Department droit elected established Etats Exchange Executive Council Francisco George Government Habana Hague Henry Illinois International Law Italy James John José JOURNAL Juan judges juges jurisdiction l'article la Cour League of Nations Lima Louis Mass Massachusetts meeting membership Mexico Michigan National Bank officers Ohio Panama parties Pennsylvania Permanent Court Peru Philadelphia Place present President proceedings publications publishers question recommendation referred request resolution Robert Root rules Scott Secretary Société Society Statute Street submitted tion treaty Trust Union University vote Wall Street Washington West William York City
44. lappuse - The Mandatory agrees that, if any dispute whatever should arise between the Mandatory and another Member of the League of Nations relating to the interpretation or the application of the provisions of the mandate, such dispute, if it cannot be settled by negotiation, shall be submitted to the Permanent Court of International Justice provided for by Article 14 of the Covenant of the League of Nations.
66. lappuse - International conventions, whether general or particular, establishing rules expressly recognized by the contesting states; b. international custom, as evidence of a general practice accepted as law ; c. the general principles of law recognized by civilized nations ; d.
68. lappuse - Cases are brought before the Court, as the case may be either by the notification of the special agreement or by a written application addressed to the Registrar. In either case the subject of the dispute and the parties shall be indicated.
52. lappuse - Every member of the Court shall, before taking up his duties, make a solemn declaration in open court that he will exercise his powers impartially and conscientiously.
49. lappuse - If the joint conference is satisfied that it will not be successful in procuring an election, those members of the Court who have already been...
53. lappuse - In the event of a dispute as to whether the Court has jurisdiction, the matter shall be settled by the decision of the Court.
45. lappuse - Council from a list of persons nominated by the national groups in the Permanent Court of Arbitration, in accordance with the following provisions.
74. lappuse - The judgment is final and without appeal. In the event of dispute as to the meaning or scope of the judgment, the Court shall construe it upon the request of any party.
74. lappuse - If the judgment does not represent in whole or in part the unanimous opinion of the judges, any judge shall be entitled to deliver a separate opinion . Article 58 The judgment shall be signed by the President and by the Registrar.
58. lappuse - Such person shall be chosen preferably from among those persons who have been nominated as candidates as provided in Articles 4 and 5. 3. If the Court includes upon the Bench no judge of the nationality of the parties, each of these parties may proceed to choose a judge as provided in paragraph 2 of this Article.