Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACT to amend agent amended and re-enacted amount annual application appointed Approved March Assembly assessment attorney Auditor authorized board of education bonds Boyd county cent centum certificate CHAPTER circuit court clerk commission common carrier Commonwealth of Kentucky Commonwealth's Attorney compensation contract conviction copy corporation county board county clerk county judge county superintendent court martial duty election employe employer enacted entitled examination exceeding expenses filed Fire Marshal fiscal court furnish Governor graded common school hundred dollars improvement Insurance Commissioner interest issued juridical days Kentucky National Guard Kentucky Statutes less levy liable license March 23 ment Monday offense paid payable payment person prescribed Public Instruction purpose read as follows record sinking fund society Superintendent of Public teachers term thereof thereto thirty days thousand dollars tion treasurer violation vote voters warrant
161. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to employ any child under fourteen years of age in any business or service whatever, during any part of the term during which the public schools of the district in which the child resides are in session.
148. lappuse - Dollars ($100.00) , or by imprisonment in the county jail for not less than ten (10) days nor more than thirty (30) days, or by both such fine and imprisonment, for each and every bird taken, stored, transported, or possessed, contrary to the provisions of this Section.
89. lappuse - That if any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall, directly or indirectly, by any special rate, rebate, drawback, or other device, charge, demand, collect or receive from any person or persons a greater or less compensation...
297. lappuse - Representative Form of Government Defined. SEC. 3. Any such society shall be deemed to have a representative form of government when it shall provide in its constitution and laws for a supreme legislative or governing body, composed of representatives elected either by the members or by delegates elected directly or indirectly by the members, together with such other members as may be prescribed by its constitution and laws...
311. lappuse - Every society transacting business under this act shall file with the Commissioner of Insurance a duly certified copy of all amendments of or additions to its constitution and laws within ninety days after the enactment of the same. Printed copies of the constitution and laws as amended, changed or added to, certified by the secretary or corresponding officer of the society, shall be prima facie evidence of the legal adoption thereof.
90. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act to charge or receive any greater compensation in the aggregate for the transportation of passengers or of like kind of property, under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, for a shorter than for a longer distance over the same line, in the same direction, the shorter being included within the longer distance...
377. lappuse - ... notice. If such member shall be removed the governor shall file in the office of the secretary of state a complete statement of all charges made against such member and his findings thereon, together with a complete record of the proceedings.
27. lappuse - ... hundred dollars, or by imprisonment of not less than one month nor more than six months or by both such fine and imprisonment, for the first offense; and by six months...
305. lappuse - No preliminary certificate granted under the provisions of this section shall be valid after one year from its date, or after such further period, not exceeding one year, as may be authorized by the commissioner...
377. lappuse - The governor may remove any commissioner for inefficiency, neglect of duty or misconduct in office, giving to him a copy of the charges against him, and an opportunity of being publicly heard in person or by counsel in his own defense, upon not less than ten days notice.