Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance accounts acquired additional Administrator agency amended amount application appropriated approved bonds California carry centum charges Chief of Engineers Colorado River Commission Compact completion Congress connection construction contract Corporation County court deemed designated determined directed distribution district easements effect electric energy enacted enter estimated cost excess facilities flood control funds Government hereafter hereby authorized House Document Numbered House of Representatives improvement interest Interior irrigation issued June lands laws license maintain maintenance manner means ment municipality navigation necessary operation otherwise paid payment period person plant prescribed President Provided further public utility purchase pursuant reasonable receive reclamation recommendations records regulations reservoir respect River Basin rules Secretary Senate SESSION Stat structures supply Tennessee thereof thereto tion transmission Treasury United Valley
83. lappuse - Administrator to be issued hereunder and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended...
41. lappuse - That any person who shall neglect or refuse to attend and testify, or to answer any lawful inquiry, or to produce documentary evidence, if in his power to do so, in obedience to the subpoena or lawful requirement of the commission...
130. lappuse - Corporation should not pay upon demand when due, the principal of, or interest on, such bonds, the Secretary of the Treasury shall pay to the holder the amount thereof, which is hereby authorized to be appropriated out of any moneys in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such bonds.
107. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.
ix. lappuse - ... than in the city of Washington, shall be allowed and paid on the presentation of itemized vouchers therefor approved by the Commission.
1. lappuse - Congress and to submit therewith recommendations for additional legislation; and to provide for the publication of its reports and decisions in such form and manner as may be best adapted for public information and use.
122. lappuse - State in which such national forest is situated, to be expended as the state legislature may prescribe for the benefit of the public schools and public roads of the county or counties in which such national forest is situated...
40. lappuse - ... or to share in any of the proceeds thereof, or to participate in the making or paying of any dividends of an operating carrier from any funds properly included in capital account.
19. lappuse - ... filing such reports or answers in writing. Such reports and answers shall be made under oath, or otherwise, as the commission may prescribe, and shall be filed with the commission within such reasonable period as the commission may prescribe, unless additional time be granted in any case by the commission.