Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABM system accept accession accordance activities additional Agency agreed agreement amendments America Antarctica application arms Article Assembly biological carried celestial bodies chemical circuit complete components concern Conference consider consultations continue Contracting Parties Convention Council countries defense deploy deployment Depositary Governments deposited designated devices disarmament draft effective Energy enter into force equipment established exchange explosions further Geneva Governments ICBM inspection instruments of ratification interests Italy Latin launchers Limitation matters means measures meetings ment military missile Moscow negotiations nuclear weapons objectives obligations observation offensive operation Organization outer space paragraph peaceful peaceful purposes possible powers present President procedures Prohibition proposed Protocol provisions referred regarding relating representatives respect seabed Secretary Senate side signatory signature signed Soviet Socialist Republics Soviet Union statement strategic territory tion Treaty understanding undertake Union of Soviet United Kingdom United Nations verification Washington zone
54. lappuse - January 1, 1967. 4. For States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession.
101. lappuse - Chinese texts of which are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States.
144. lappuse - Interim Agreement on Certain Measures with Respect to the Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms...
69. lappuse - The General Assembly may establish such subsidiary organs as it deems necessary for the performance of its functions.
5. lappuse - The Members of the League recognize that the maintenance of peace requires the reduction of national armaments to the lowest point consistent with national safety and the enforcement by common action of international obligations.
71. lappuse - Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.
71. lappuse - In the performance of their duties the SecretaryGeneral and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the organization. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the organization.
142. lappuse - Each Party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the Treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country.
70. lappuse - The Security Council shall be so organized as to be able to function continuously. Each member of the Security Council shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the organization.
54. lappuse - ... 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, which are hereby designated the Depositary Governments.