Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action active duty Administration agency allowances amended amount applicable appointment appropriate approved Armed Forces Army National Guard assigned authorized award benefits certificate charges Chief civil civilian claim claimant commander commissioned complete concerned considered contract Corps course damage death Defense dental Department dependents designated determined direct discharge division effects eligible employees enlisted established facilities Federal Forces foreign Form funds furnished Government grade Health inch individual installation institution interest issued Judge Advocate limited listed Medal ment military National Guard officer operations organization otherwise paragraph payment performed period person personnel prescribed present prior reason receive records regulations release representative request Reserve responsible retired ROTC Secretary serve specific Stat statement status student submitted tion U.S. Army uniformed United unless
519. lappuse - Giving preferential treatment to any person; (3) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (4) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (5) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (6) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
237. lappuse - Provided, however, That in the event the contractor becomes involved in or is threatened with, litigation with a subcontractor or vendor as a result of such direction by the contracting agency, the contractor may request the United States to enter into such litigation to protect the interests of the United States.
522. lappuse - An employee shall not solicit a contribution from another employee for a gift to an official superior, make a donation as a gift to an official superior, or accept a gift from an employee receiving less pay than himself (5 USC 7351) . However, this paragraph does not prohibit a voluntary gift of nominal value or donation in a nominal amount made on a special occasion such as marriage, Illness or retirement.
151. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
480. lappuse - Army, distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party (figure 1).
237. lappuse - (5) The contractor will furnish all information and reports required by Executive Order No. 11246 of September 24, 1965, and by the rules, regulations, and orders...
237. lappuse - Labor, or as otherwise provided by law. "(7) The contractor will include the provisions of Paragraphs (1) through (7) in every subcontract or purchase order unless exempted by rules, regulations, or orders of the Secretary of Labor issued pursuant to Section 204 of Executive Order No.
528. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
285. lappuse - Hospitalized or undergoing treatment, at the expense of the United States, for injury or disease contracted or incurred under honorable conditions while...
560. lappuse - Commercial Practices I Federal Trade Commission Title 17 Commodity and Securities Exchanges I Commodity Exchange Authority (Including Commodity Exchange Commission) , Department of Agriculture II Securities and Exchange Commission Title 18 Conservation of Power and Water Resources...