Principles of Clinical Pharmacology
Arthur J. Atkinson, Jr., Darrell R. Abernethy, Charles E. Daniels, Robert Dedrick, Sanford P. Markey
Elsevier, 2011. gada 28. apr. - 568 lappuses
This revised second edition covers the pharmacologic principles underlying the individualization of patient therapy and contemporary drug development, focusing on the fundamentals that underlie the clinical use and contemporary development of pharmaceuticals. Authors drawn from academia, the pharmaceutical industry and government agencies cover the spectrum of material, including pharmacokinetic practice questions, covered by the basic science section of the certifying examination offered by the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology. This unique reference is recommended by the Board as a study text and includes modules on drug discovery and development to assist students as well as practicing pharmacologists.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT
APPENDIX I Abbreviated Tables of Laplace Transforms
APPENDIX II Answers to Study Problems
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
absorption acid activity addition administration adverse agents analysis approach binding blood body cancer cause cells changes Chapter clearance Clin Pharmacol Ther clinical compartment compounds concentration decrease described determined differences digoxin disease distribution dose drug development effect elimination enzyme Equation errors estimate et al evaluation example expression factor Figure flow function gene half-life hepatic human identified important increased individuals infusion inhibition inhibitors initial interactions kinetics levels liver measured mechanism medication metabolism metabolites methods molecular needed normal observed occur oral organic P-glycoprotein parameters patients pharmacokinetics pharmacology Phase plasma population potential predicted pregnancy protein reactions receptor reduced relationship relative renal reported response result risk selection shown specific studies substrate Table therapeutic therapy tion tissue toxicity transport treated treatment trials tumor volume women
339. lappuse - There are. however, no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, this drug should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether this drug is excreted in human milk.
403. lappuse - Any preventable event that may cause or lead to inappropriate medication use or patient harm while the medication is in the control of the health care professional, patient, or consumer.
285. lappuse - Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study Group. Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease: the Scandinavian Simvastatin Survival Study (4S).
285. lappuse - The cholesterol facts. A summary of the evidence relating dietary fats, serum cholesterol, and coronary heart disease. A joint statement by the American Heart Association and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
223. lappuse - P (1994). Disruption of the mouse mdrla P-glycoprotein gene leads to a deficiency in the bloodbrain barrier and to increased sensitivity to drugs. Cell, 77: 491-502.
268. lappuse - Acetaminophen-induced hepatic injury: protective role of glutathione in man and rationale for therapy. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther.
7. lappuse - Pratt WB, Taylor P, eds. Principles of drug action: The basis of pharmacology. 3rd ed.
285. lappuse - Collins R, Peto R, MacMahon S, et al. Blood pressure, stroke, and coronary heart disease. Part 2: Short-term reductions in blood pressure: Overview of randomised drug trials in their epidemiological context.
Bioequivalence and Statistics in Clinical Pharmacology
Scott D. Patterson,Byron Jones
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 2005
Visi Grāmatu rezultāti »
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications, Third Edition
Daan J. A. Crommelin,Robert D. Sindelar,Bernd Meibohm
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2007