Compilation of Selected Public Health Laws, Prepared for the Use of the House, Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce and the Senate, Committee on Labor and Public Welfare ... Volume 3. Environmental Law Including the Clean Air Act, Solid Waste Disposal Act, Noise Control Act of 1972, National Materials Policy Act of 1970, Lead-Based Paint Poisoning Prevention Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, 93-1, March 1973
1973 - 162 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additive amended animal appear application appropriate approved Attorney authorized cause certification chemical color commerce Commission committed commodity consumer product safety containing controlled substance conviction Cosmetic court criminal deemed defined designated determines dispensing distribution district effect effective date employee established evidence examination exemption export fabric Federal Food filed finds functions hazardous substance hearing import imprisonment individual inspection intended interest Internal Revenue Code issued jurisdiction labeling listed manufacture material means ment narcotic drug necessary notice obtained offense officer otherwise package paragraph patient period permit person petition possession prescribed present prior proceedings promulgated proposed provisions pursuant reasonable record registration regulations relating release request respect rule Secretary sentence Service specified stance standard subsection substance in schedule Surgeon term thereof tion treatment United United States Code unless violation
47. lappuse - The finding of the Secretary as to the facts, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive. If any person shall apply to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence, and shall show to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for failure to adduce such evidence in the...
247. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application of such provision to any . person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby. SEC. 16. This Act may be cited as the "National Labor Relations Act.
108. lappuse - Unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a potential for abuse associated with a depressant effect on the central nervous system...
82. lappuse - ... no additive shall be deemed to be safe if it is found to induce cancer when ingested by man or animal or if it is found, after tests which are appropriate for the evaluation of the safety of food additives, to induce cancer in man or animal...
195. lappuse - All information reported to or otherwise obtained by the Secretary or his representative pursuant to this subsection which information contains or relates to a trade secret or other matter referred to in section 1905 of title 18 of the United States Code, shall be considered confidential for the purpose of that section...
38. lappuse - If any word, statement or other information required by or under authority of this Act to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices, in the labeling) and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
4. lappuse - Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (2) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (3) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals...
233. lappuse - That all charges for storage, cartage, and labor on goods which are refused admission or delivery shall be paid by the owner or consignee, and in default of such payment shall constitute a lien against any future importation made by such owner or consignee. SEC. 12. That the term "Territory" as used in this Act shall include the insular possessions of the United States. The word "person...