Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance activities additional administration agricultural allotment amended America in Congress amount annually application appointed appropriated approved assistance attendance benefits blind carrying centum CHAPTER colleges Commissioner Congress assembled construction cooperative corporation cost Council deem Department designated determined directors diseases District of Columbia educational agency effective employees enacted ending June 30 established exceed expenditures expenses Federal fiscal year ending funds further Government grants Health hereby authorized hospital House of Representatives increase inserting institutions July less means meet ment mental National Advisory necessary operation organizations otherwise paid paragraph payment period persons prescribed prior projects Public Law pursuant reasonable receive recommendations regulations relating reside respect Secretary Senate and House Stat striking subsection Surgeon term Territory thereof tion Treasury United vocational vocational rehabilitation
58. lappuse - An Act to provide for the promotion of vocational rehabilitation of persons disabled in industry or otherwise and their return to civil employment," approved June 2, 1920, as amended (USC, title 29, ch.
41. lappuse - An act to provide for the further development of agricultural extension work between the agricultural colleges in the several states receiving the benefits of the act, entitled 'an act donating public lands to the several states and territories which may provide colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts...
33. lappuse - An Act To provide for the further development of agricultural extension work between the agricultural colleges in the several States receiving the benefits of the Act entitled "An Act donating public lands to the several States and Territories which may provide colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts," approved July 2, 1862, and all Acts supplementary thereto, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
68. lappuse - ... make such expenditures (including expenditures for personal services and rent at the seat of government and elsewhere, for law books...
144. lappuse - Each member shall hold office for a term of three years, except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and...
144. lappuse - ... evidence, shall be conclusive; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the Commissioner to take further evidence, and the Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall certify to the court the record of the further proceedings.
298. lappuse - ... state or of the United States or the applicability thereof to any government, agency, person or circumstance is held invalid the validity of the remainder of this compact and the applicability thereof to any government, agency, person or circumstance shall not be affected thereby.
32. lappuse - AN ACT To establish agricultural experiment stations In connection with the colleges established In the several States under the provisions of an act approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixty-two, and of the acts supplementary thereto...
11. lappuse - President, and the amount involved shall be kept separate in the Treasury until the close of the next Congress, in order that the State...
375. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...