Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
50 percent action activities additional Administration agency Agreement amended America Annex applicable appropriate assemblies Assistance authority battery change to headings change to subheading chapter CLINTON Commission communities Congress containing continue Control cost method Council Defense Department designated Determination Development direct drug duty economic effective employee entered established Executive Order Export Federal Foreign Free Free Free Fund Government hereby hundred Implementation important Independence inserting interest International issue January laws less limits Management materials means ment Mexico military modified NAFTA National Office Operations originating otherwise Party person Policy President Presidential Determination procedures Proclamation programs protection pursuant regional value content regulations requirements respect rule schedule Secretary specified subdivision tariff item territory thereof tion Title Trade transaction value method U.S. note United vested Week weight
660. lappuse - I, William J. Clinton, President of the United States of America, find that the proliferation of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, and of the means of delivering such weapons, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
6. lappuse - Let us then, fellowcitizens, unite with one heart and one mind ; let us restore to social intercourse that harmony and affection, without which liberty and even life itself are but dreary things; and let us reflect that having banished from our land that religious intolerance under which mankind so long bled and suffered, we have yet gained little if we countenance a political intolerance as despotic, as wicked, and capable of as bitter and bloody persecutions.
720. lappuse - This Order is intended only to improve the internal management of the Federal government, and is not intended to create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law by a party against the United States, its agencies, its officers or any person.
843. lappuse - Remedial action may include, but is not limited to: (1) Changes in assigned duties; (2) Divestment by the employee or special Government employee of his conflicting interest; (3) Disciplinary action; or (4) Disqualification for a particular assignment.
589. lappuse - To survey the larger possibilities of science, to formulate comprehensive projects of research, and to develop effective means of utilizing the scientific and technical resources of the country for dealing with these projects.
586. lappuse - Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 USC 1701 et seq.), the National Emergencies Act (50 USC 1601 et seq...
589. lappuse - To promote cooperation in research, at home and abroad, in order to secure concentration of effort, minimize duplication, and stimulate progress; but in all cooperative undertakings to give encouragement to individual initiative as fundamentally important to the advancement of science.
844. lappuse - Sections 205 and 208(b) of Title 18. United States Code, to permit certain actions by an officer or employee of the Government, including a special Government employee, for appointment to whose position the President is responsible. SEC. 503. Insofar as the authority of the President referred to In Section 502 extends...
593. lappuse - States; and (3) a partnership, association, corporation, organization, or other combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country. (c) Except as provided in subsection (d) hereof, the term "agent of a foreign principal...