Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acre action additional Agency allotment allowed amended amount appeal application approved Area assessment attorney authorized Band bond Bureau certificate charges claims Commissioner Committee completion construction contract copy cost court decision delivery Department deposit designated determined Director district election eligible engineer enrollment evidence examiner exceed executed Federal filed funds furnished Government granted grazing hearing Indian Affairs individual interest Interior irrigation issued lands lease less lessee loans means ment minor months necessary noted notice Offenses officer operation Osage otherwise owner paid party payment period permit person prepared proper purchase pursuant reasonable received record regulations removed representative reservation restricted roll royalty Secretary served share Stat statement superintendent thereof tion tribal tribe trust United unless written
422. lappuse - Parties may obtain discovery regarding any matter, not privileged, which is relevant to the subject matter involved in the pending action, whether it relates to the claim or defense of the party seeking discovery or to the claim or defense of any other party, including the existence, description, nature, custody, condition and location of any books, documents or other tangible things and the identity and location of persons having knowledge of any discoverable matter.
417. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
419. lappuse - The signature of an attorney constitutes a certificate by him that he has read the pleading; that to the best of his knowledge, information, and belief there is good ground to support it; and that it is not interposed for delay.
422. lappuse - At the trial or upon the hearing of a motion or an interlocutory proceeding, any part or all of a deposition, so far as admissible under the rules of evidence, may be used against any party who was present or represented at the taking of the deposition or who had due notice thereof...
426. lappuse - In any action, the court may in its discretion direct the attorneys for the parties to appear before it for a conference to consider (1) The simplification of the issues; (2) The necessity or desirability of amendments to the pleadings; (3) The possibility of obtaining admissions of fact and of documents which will avoid unnecessary proof; (4) The limitation of the number of expert witnesses; (5...
419. lappuse - A motion making any of these defenses shall be made before pleading if a further pleading is permitted. No defense or objection is waived by being joined with one or more other defenses or objections in a responsive pleading or motion.
417. lappuse - When by these rules or by a notice given thereunder or by order of court an act Is required or allowed to be done at or within a specified time, the court for cause shown may at any time In its discretion (1) with or without motion or notice order the period enlarged if request therefor is made before the expiration of the period originally prescribed or as extended by a previous order or (2) upon motion made after the expiration of the specified period permit the act to be done where the failure...
422. lappuse - The deposition of a witness, whether or not a party, may be used by any party for any purpose if the...
419. lappuse - Every defense, in law or fact, to a claim for relief in any pleading, whether a claim, counterclaim, crossclaim, or third-party claim, shall be asserted in the responsive pleading thereto if one is required, except that the following defenses may at the option of the pleader be made by motion: (1) lack of jurisdiction over the subject matter...