Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able adequate administration adult agencies American appropriation areas assistance become believe bill blind capped child City classes committee concerned cost course crippled children deaf defects develop director educational program educational services established estimated exceptional excess facilities Federal Government feel field follows funds give hard of hearing hearing hospitals important individual instruction interested legislation live means meet mental Miss normal Office opportunity organization parents percent person physically handicapped children possible present problem public schools pupil question reading receiving regular rehabilitation reported responsibility result rheumatic fever school districts Security Senator Douglas Senator Hill severely social society speak special education speech statement teachers Thank thing tion types United vocational York
4. lappuse - Secretary, after reasonable notice and opportunity for hearing to the State agency administering or supervising the administration...
2. lappuse - Alaska) for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation: Provided, That the Commissioner shall...
4. lappuse - Board for such prior quarter. (3) The Secretary of the Treasury shall thereupon, through the Division of Disbursement of the Treasury Department and prior to audit or settlement by the General Accounting Office, pay to the State, at the time or times fixed by the Board, the amount so certified.
2. lappuse - Federal percentages shall be promulgated by the Commissioner between July 1 and August 31 of each even-numbered year, on the basis of the average of the per capita incomes of the States and of the continental United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce.
4. lappuse - State agency administering or supervising the administration of such plan, finds that in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any provision...
20. lappuse - National Society for the Prevention of Blindness, 1790 Broadway, New York, NY, gives 0.2 percent as the incidence of children with partial vision.
2. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce, Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the...
4. lappuse - Until he is so satisfied, he shall make no further certification to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to such State...
1. lappuse - United States," when used in a geographical sense, shall be deemed to mean the several States, the District of Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. (c) The terms "land or naval forces" and "land and naval forces" shall be deemed to include aviation units of such forces.