Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance achievement activities additional administrative allocated amended amount application appropriate approved areas assessment assistance authorized award basis Board Bureau carry centers child children with disabilities conduct contract coordination costs Council demonstrate Department described designed determined early education programs educational agency effective elementary eligible ensure entity established evaluation extent families Federal findings fiscal funds Goals Government grant higher implementation improvement Indian individuals institutions instruction involved learning less local educational agency means meet ment National Native necessary needs nutrition Office operated organizations paragraph parents participation payments percent performance period personnel professional programs projects pursuant receive requirements respect secondary Secretary served standards Stat submit subparagraph subpart subsection teachers technical term tion tribal tribe United youth
446. lappuse - ... of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
517. lappuse - local educational agency" means a public board of education or other public authority legally constituted within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized in a State as an administrative agency for its puHic elementary or secondary schools.
588. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary. The Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
588. lappuse - Secretary may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall certify to the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
359. lappuse - Federal funds made available under this title for any fiscal year will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical, increase the level of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds...
420. lappuse - Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence. (3) Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part. The judgment of the court shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
420. lappuse - Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Secretary, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive ; but the court for good cause shown, may remand the case to the Secretary to take...
913. lappuse - Such accounts and records shall at all times be available for inspection and audit by representatives of the Secretary and shall be preserved for such period of time, not in excess of five years, as the Secretary determines is necessary.
270. lappuse - Tariffs shall be filed, posted, and published in such form and manner, and shall contain such information, as the Board shall by regulation prescribe ; and the Board is empowered to reject any tariff so filed which is not consistent with this section and such regulations. Any tariff so rejected shall be void.
501. lappuse - local educational agency" means a board of education or other legally constituted local school authority having administrative control and direction of free public education in a county, township, independent, or other school district located within a State.