Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according Alloc anathema Apostles Apostolic baptism believe body CANON CAPUT Catholic CHAPTER Christ Christum Church Council Creed dead Deum Deus divine doctrine Domini Dominus Ecclesia faith faithful Father fide fidei fidem Filium first flesh grace gratiam Greek hæc heaven holy Holy Ghost homines hujus illa illis ipsum Jesus Christ Latin Lord made neque omnibus Patre peccata penance power priests quæ QUÆSTIO quis dixerit received RESP right Roman sacra sacrament sacred saith same sancta secundum sine sins sive species Spiritu Sancto Spiritus Synod tamen they things true truly unto unum whole words world Απ δε δεν δι δια διατί είναι εις εις τον εκ εν Ερώτησις ημών θεός θεού καθώς και κατά λέγει μα να όπου ου Πατρός περί Πνεύμα προς πως τα τας την της το του τούτο τω των
486. lappuse - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
504. lappuse - For we must all appear before the judgment-seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
501. lappuse - LET a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
493. lappuse - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world, through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
494. lappuse - Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; who hath also sealed us, and ' given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
58. lappuse - I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible ; and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made...
479. lappuse - The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
476. lappuse - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.