The London Journal of Arts and Sciences, 11. sējums
Containing reports of all new patents, with a description of their respective principles and properties: also, original communications on subjects connected with science and philosophy; particularly such as embrace the most recent inventions and dicoveries in practical mechanics.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid action allowed apparatus applicable arms attached bars become block bottom called carrying cause chamber claim cloth colour communication connected consists construction county of Middlesex cylinder described direction diver drawing edges effect employed engineer fabrics fire fixed force formed frame furnace give glass grain head heat hollow improvements intended invention iron length lever lower machine machinery manner manufacturing materials matter means mechanism ments metal method mode months for inrolment motion move object obtained Office operation ordinary Paris passes patent person pieces pins pipe placed plate points position preparing prevent printing produced quantity represented rises roller rolling round screw Sealed separate shaft shown side sieve sliding specification steam substances supply surface threads tion tubes turned upper valve vessel weight wheel whole
106. lappuse - ... to hold by virtue of the patent or assignment, stating therein the extent of his interest in such patent.
108. lappuse - That in all cases where an appeal is now allowed by law from the decision of the Commissioner of Patents to a board of examiners, provided for in the seventh section of the act to which this is additional, the party, instead thereof, shall have a right to appeal to the Chief Justice of the district court of the United States for the District of Columbia, by giving notice thereof to the Commissioner, and filing...
290. lappuse - London, merchant, in consequence of a communication made to him by a certain foreigner residing abroad, for an invention of " certain improvements in boilers for generating steam.
302. lappuse - Patent for the sole making and vending of such thing, without leave in writing of such patentee or his assigns, or if any person shall upon such thing, not having been purchased from the patentee or some person who purchased it from or under such patentee, or not having had the license or consent in writing of such patentee or his assigns, write, paint, print, mould, cast, carve, engrave, stamp, or otherwise mark the word
105. lappuse - ... thirteenth section of the act to which this is additional, and the patentee shall desire several patents to be issued for distinct and separate parts of the thing patented, he shall first pay, in manner and in addition to the sum provided by that act, the sum of thirty dollars for each additional patent so to be issued...
109. lappuse - January, annually, a list of all patents which shall have been granted during the preceding year, designating, under proper heads, the subjects of such patents, and furnishing an alphabetical list of the patentees, with their places of residence; and he shall also furnish a list of all patents which shall have become public property during the same period; together with such other information of the state and condition of the Patent Office as may be useful to Congress or to the public.
108. lappuse - ... section of the act to which this is additional, the certificate thereof of the Commissioner shall be a sufficient warrant to the treasurer to pay back to such applicant twothirds of the duty he shall have paid into the treasury on account of such application. SECTION 13. And be it further enacted...
272. lappuse - M'Curdy, of Southampton-row, for his invention of certain improvements in machinery for acquiring power in rivers and currents, partly communicated by a foreigner. L. Hebert, of Paternoster- row, civil-engineer, for his invention of certain improvements in machines or apparatus for, and in the process of, manufacturing bread from grain, and the application of other products, or another product, thereof to certain useful purposes.
91. lappuse - Middlesex, printer, in consequence of a communication made to him by a certain foreigner residing abroad, for a machine or apparatus for drawing, and for copying and reducing drawings and other objects or subjects, and for taking panoramas.