Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities administrators agencies American assistance audiovisual award base Board brary building Bureau catalog collection College Committee Conference consin continuing cooperation Coordinator Council County course Department designed Director District Division for Library documents effective equipment fall federal Friends funding High School individual institutions Instruction interest learning librarians Library Association library media Library Services Library System Madison materials media center meeting ment Michigan Milwaukee needs Objective OCLC offered Office operation organizations participants percent persons planning presented President problems produced professional Public Library reading records Reference Reference and Loan requests responsibility School Library Science selection serve sharing skills sources staff story Street Task teachers tion Title types University users Wisconsin Library young adult
87. lappuse - Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
96. lappuse - INFORMATION WRITE: University Microfilms International Dept. FA 300 North Zeeb Road Ann Arbor, Ml 48106 USA Dept.
181. lappuse - The program is administered with the advisory assistance of the American Association of School Librarians, a Division of the American Library Association and a Department of the National Education Association.
145. lappuse - Ensure that basic minimums of library and information services adequate to meet the needs of all local communities are satisfied.
88. lappuse - Nothing in this section (1) shall be construed to impose liability for copyright infringement upon a library or archives or its employees for the unsupervised use of reproducing equipment located on its premises: Provided, That such equipment displays a notice that the making of a copy may be subject to the copyright law...
186. lappuse - Good libraries are as essential to an educated and informed people as the school system itself. The library is not only the custodian of our cultural heritage but the key to progress and the advancement of knowledge.
225. lappuse - the fundamental constitutional right of access to the courts requires prison authorities to assist inmates in the preparation and filing of meaningful legal papers by providing prisoners with adequate law libraries or adequate assistance from persons trained in the law.
108. lappuse - States, who has made the most distinguished contribution to literature for children published in the United States during the preceding year.