Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessories accordance amended ance standards application approval blood body cause cell chapter Class II perform Classification clinical Commissioner completion component concerning consists container controls designed determine device intended device is exempt diagnosis disease distribution Drug Administration effective effective date electrical equipment established examination exempt Federal files fluid Food and Drug Health hearing aid human Identification implanted importer indicate joint labeling laser lens limits listed manufacturer material means measure ment monitor notice operator otherwise package paragraph patient period person placed powered practice premarket approval premarket notification procedures pressure procedures in Subpart prosthesis radiation reagents reasonable records regulation remove request respect safety sample Sept serum specific sponsor statement submitted test system tion tissue treatment tube unit unless x-ray
504. lappuse - Milk is the whole, fresh, clean, lacteal secretion obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows, properly fed and kept, excluding that obtained within 15 days before and 5 days after calving, or such longer period as may be necessary to render the milk practically colostrum free.
20. lappuse - Subpart D Exemptions From Adequate Directions for Use § 801.109 Prescription devices. A device which, because of any potentiality for harmful effect, or the method of its use, or the collateral measures necessary to its use is not safe except under the supervision of a practitioner licensed by law to direct the use of such device, and hence for which "adequate directions for use...
514. lappuse - ... for its release and delivery to the importer; but if upon such final reexamination by such board the tea shall be found to be inferior in purity, quality, and fitness for consumption...
14. lappuse - The requirement for inclusion of the ZIP Code shall apply only to consumer commodity labels developed or revised after the effective date of this section. In the case of nonconsumer packages, the ZIP Code shall appear on either the label or the labeling (including the invoice).
49. lappuse - (1) the term 'manufacture, preparation, propagation, compounding, or processing' shall include repackaging or otherwise changing the container, wrapper, or labeling of any drug package in furtherance of the distribution of the drug from the original place of manufacture to the person who makes final delivery or sale to the ultimate consumer; "(2) the term 'name...
22. lappuse - An exemption of a shipment or other delivery of a cosmetic under paragraph (a) (2) of this section shall become void ab initio with respect to the person who introduced such shipment or delivery into interstate commerce upon refusal by such person to make available for inspection a copy of the agreement, as required by such clause.
16. lappuse - Rico or in a Territory where the predominant language is one other than English, the predominant language may be substituted for English. (2) If the label contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label shall appear thereon in the foreign language. (3) If the labeling contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority...
16. lappuse - No exemption depending on insufficiency of label space, as prescribed in regulations promulgated under section 502(b) of the act, shall apply if such insufficiency is caused by: (1) The use of label space for any word, statement, design, or device which is not required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label; (2) The use of label space to give greater conspicuousness to any word, statement, or other information than is required by section 502(c) of the act; or (3) The use of label...
504. lappuse - To regulate the Importation of milk and cream into the United States for the purpose of promoting the dairy industry of the United States and protecting the public health" shall be known and referred to as "the Federal Import Milk Act.
19. lappuse - On packages containing 4 pounds or 1 gallon or more and labeled in terms of weight or fluid measure, the declaration shall be expressed in pounds for weight units with any re-mainder in terms of ounces or common or decimal fractions of the pound...