Energy and Water Development Appropriations for 1994: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, First Session, 1. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional agencies agreement amount Answer appropriated approved Army authorized award Basin Beach BEVILL budget California channel City civil Colonel Committee completed concerns construction continue contract Cooperation Corps Corps of Engineers cost County CREEK delay Department DICKEY directed District Division dredging economic efforts engineering engineering and design environmental estimated evaluation executed existing facilities feasibility study Federal Fiscal Year 1994 flood control Florida follows FUHRMAN funds GENETTI going HARBOR headquarters HUNTER impact implementation improvements included increase initiated issues Kentucky LAKE levee Lock major material million MISSISSIPPI navigation North offices operation and maintenance percent phase prepared problems proposed Public Question recommended reconnaissance record recreation reduction repair Reservoir restoration result River scheduled South specific sponsor status structures Texas Trust Fund Water WATERWAY West wetlands
222. lappuse - States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States. For such purpose such obligations may be acquired (A) on original issue at the issue price, or (B) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price.
222. lappuse - Treasury to invest such portion of the trust fund as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States...
221. lappuse - The amounts appropriated by paragraph (1) shall be transferred at least quarterly from the general fund of the Treasury to the Trust Fund on the basis of estimates made by the Secretary of the Treasury of the amounts referred to in paragraph (1) received in the Treasury.
221. lappuse - Annotated and is useful for additional research. Enter a citation in Insta-Cite for display of any parallel citations and case history. Enter a constitution, statute or rule citation in a case law database for cases of interest Example query for Insta-Cite: 1C 726 F.2d 1292 Example query for statute: "26 US" "26 USC***" 'Title 26" Code /8 3304 Also, see the WESTLAW Electronic Research Guide following the Explanation.
222. lappuse - March of each year on the financial condition and the results of the operations of the Trust Fund during the preceding fiscal year and on its expected condition and operations during each fiscal year thereafter up to and including the fiscal year ending June 30, 1973.
122. lappuse - Numerous environmental groups claim the operation of the projects is in violation of the requirements of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) . Cross claims were filed by groups representing hydro-electric power users.
221. lappuse - The amounts appropriated by paragraphs (1) and (2) shall be transferred at least monthly from the general fund of the Treasury to the Trust Fund on the basis of estimates by the Secretary of the Treasury of the amounts, referred to In paragraphs (1) and (2), received In the Treasury.
19. lappuse - These funds will be used to carry out projects for the protection, restoration, and creation of aquatic and ecologically related habitats and wetlands in connection with dredging projects.
214. lappuse - The Interagency Committee shall coordinate a comprehensive program of oil pollution research, technology development, and demonstration among the Federal agencies, in cooperation and coordination with industry, universities, research institutions, State governments, and other nations, as appropriate, and shall foster cost-effective research mechanisms, including the joint funding of research.