Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Acts already answered asked authority bear become body bring called cast cause character Christ Christian coming commandments Comp death demands disciples Divine duty earth enemies evil expected faith Father feeling followers give given God's Gospel hand hath hear heart heathen heaven Hence Holy hope human Jesus Jews John judgment keep King kingdom light living look Lord Luke Mark Master Matt means mind moral Moses nature never object Observe once parable pass Paul peace person Pharisees prayer prepared present principle proclaim promised prophets question raised received reign religious righteousness round sacred says seen sense servants shalt soul speak Spirit suffer teaching thee things thou thought touch true truth warns Whence whole
375. lappuse - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power...
413. lappuse - For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols : But the LORD made the heavens.
443. lappuse - I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat: and if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way: for divers of them came from far.
20. lappuse - Peace;" and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him : therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision ; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
360. lappuse - Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.
386. lappuse - Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
266. lappuse - Pulpits and Sundays, sorrow dogging sin, Afflictions sorted, anguish of all sizes, Fine nets and stratagems to catch us in, Bibles laid open, millions of surprises ; Blessings beforehand, ties of gratefulness, The sound of Glory ringing in our ears : Without, our shame; within, our consciences; Angels and grace, eternal hopes and fears. Yet all these fences and their whole array One cunning bosom-sin blows quite away.
2. lappuse - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...