Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessories accordance amended ance standards application appropriate approval blood body cause chapter Class II perform Classification clinical Commissioner committee completion component concerning consists container controls copy designed determine device intended device is exempt diagnosis disease distribution Drug Administration effective effective date electrical equipment established Federal fluid Food and Drug hearing aid human Identification implanted importer indicate investigational joint labeling laser lens limits listed manufacturer material means measure ment monitor notice obtained operator otherwise package paragraph patient period permit person placed powered practice premarket approval premarket notification procedures pressure procedures procedures in Subpart radiation reagents reason records regulation remove request respect safety Sept serum specific sponsor statement submitted test system tion treatment tube unit unless x-ray
506. lappuse - Milk is the whole, fresh, clean, lacteal secretion obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows, properly fed and kept, excluding that obtained within 15 days before and 5 days after calving, or such longer period as may be necessary to render the milk practically colostrum free.
17. lappuse - Act upon removal from such processing, labeling, or repacking establishment. (b) (1) A drug intended for use by man which (A) is a habit-forming drug to which section 502 (d) applies; or (B) because of its toxicity or other potentiality for harmful effect, or the method of its use, or the collateral measures necessary to its use, is not safe for use except under the supervision of a practitioner licensed by law to administer such drug...
516. lappuse - HHS of Customs for its release and delivery to the importer; but if, upon such final re-examination by such board, the tea shall be found to be inferior in purity, quality, and fitness for consumption, as compared with the said standards, the importer or consignee shall...
12. lappuse - The requirement for inclusion of the ZIP Code shall apply only to consumer commodity labels developed or revised after the effective date of this section. In the case of nonconsumer packages, the ZIP Code shall appear on either the label or the labeling (including the invoice).
507. lappuse - Cream is that portion of milk, rich in milk fat, which rises to the surface of milk on standing, or is separated from it by centrifugal force, is fresh and clean and contains not less than eighteen (18) per cent of milk fat.
47. lappuse - (1) the term 'manufacture, preparation, propagation, compounding, or processing' shall include repackaging or otherwise changing the container, wrapper, or labeling of any drug package in furtherance of the distribution of the drug from the original place of manufacture to the person who makes final delivery or sale to the ultimate consumer; "(2) the term 'name...
13. lappuse - Rico or in a Territory where the predominant language is one other than English, the predominant language may be substituted for English. (2) If the label contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label shall appear thereon in the foreign language. (3) If the labeling contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority...
20. lappuse - An exemption of a shipment or other delivery of a cosmetic under paragraph (a) (2) of this section shall become void ab initio with respect to the person who introduced such shipment or delivery into interstate commerce upon refusal by such person to make available for inspection a copy of the agreement, as required by such clause.
506. lappuse - To regulate the Importation of milk and cream into the United States for the purpose of promoting the dairy industry of the United States and protecting the public health" shall be known and referred to as "the Federal Import Milk Act.